Chapter 148

He has entered a desperate situation

    Old Wu's eyes were gloomy, but his tone was as calm as he could: "President Gu is really kind. Knowing that Dr. Fang had a little accident, he came to see it on purpose. It's really intentional."

    "You're welcome," Gu Feng didn't seem to hear it. The sarcasm in his words was like sarcasm, and he told Xiao Zhou to put the fruit basket aside

    .

    Life is all right, but the eyes are blind.

    Then what is the use of Fang Jianglin to him?

    Wu Lao snorted coldly: "You like to stay, you just stay in the ward by yourself, I have to go first."

    After that, he picked up his belongings, gave Gu Feng a deep look, and lifted his leg. to go.

    When he was limping to the door, Gu Feng turned his back to the door and stopped him in a deep tone: "Mr. Wu, I forgot to tell you something else, I don't know if you want to hear it or not. ?"

    Mr. Wu squeezed his fist and didn't turn around: "I don't want to hear it at all."

    "Since you want to hear it so much, I'll just say it," Gu Feng didn't bother to care whether Mr. Wu was in that mood or not, and went straight to the topic , "A task force and a disciplinary inspection team were dispatched to investigate recent cases of banned drugs. I heard... they have followed the clues and found some evidence of your involvement in the

    sale and use of banned drugs."

    Wu The old heart thumped, and he felt that the whole person suddenly became cold for a while.

    "Gu Feng, I'm your elder anyway, I advise you to be careful when you speak, be careful I'll sue you for slander!" Old Wu sullenly pointed his finger at Gu Feng's head and roared in a low voice.

    Gu Feng tilted his head slightly, and those beautiful eyes were filled with indifference: "Everything will be known when the investigation results of the task force come out. What is Mr. Wu worried about?"

    "Okay, okay," Mr. Wu He laughed in anger and clapped his hands, "Gu Feng, you have the ability. If you want to bring me down, do you really think you have the ability?"

    Gu Feng stood up unhurriedly, straightened his tie a little, took a document from Xiao Zhou and gently put it in Wu Lao's hand: "These banned drugs, the national customs will investigate and control. It is very strict. If you want to buy it, someone must help smuggle it. The amount of the doping reagent found by Fang Jianglin is so large, it must be impossible to do it without the help of a high-ranking person like you, Mr. Wu.”

    Wu The old man glanced down and his heart was even colder.

    "One more thing, I need to correct you," Gu Feng patted Wu Lao's thin shoulder, "You are not fighting with me alone, but with all the old foxes who have had a holiday with you. The political circle is deep, Mr. Wu, please take care, and be careful to capsize at any time."

    After that, Gu Feng gave Mr. Wu a deep look and got up to leave.

    Wu Lao sighed heavily, and withdrew his previous fierce momentum. In a blink of an eye, he suddenly looked like a poor drooping old man: "Gu Feng, I'm old too, and I don't have so much energy to spend with you. What deep hatred, why do you have to do it?"

    Gu Feng turned around and said, "Mr. Wu doesn't need to beg me with dignity, all your matters have been handed over to the task force for investigation, we are waiting for the result.