Chapter 148.5

He has entered a desperate situation

    Just do it. "

    "I stopped the project, okay?" "Old Wu covered his mouth and coughed twice, then shook his head helplessly, "I think back then, when you Gu family started out, I worked with your grandparents. Your grandfather was..."

    " Back then," Gu Feng's eyes flashed coldly, "but now, I only know that you intended to harm my lover and my son. Mr. Wu, if it touches the bottom line of others, there is no need to sympathize. I'm leaving first, please take care. "

    After that, Gu Feng didn't look back, and walked out of the ward with his long legs. In the

    ward, Mr. Wu was sluggish for a long time, and he didn't come back to his senses until his subordinate carefully called his name next to him.

    "Wu old, are you all right? The subordinate asked in a trembling voice.

    Old Wu's heart was in a mess. He only felt that Gu Feng's words, the evidence of his crime in the documents, the fear of being investigated and being shuanggui, made his heartbeat a little abnormal. , the blood pressure seems to have started to rise.

    "Old Wu? The subordinate shouted again.

    Immediately, he saw in amazement that Wu Lao's whole body softened. He fell back and fainted.

    The author said

    that Wu Lao's box lunch was delivered, and the prison door slowly opened. Welcome Wu Come on ?

    The second update is coming, Calvin has been stuck for a long time, sorry, sorry,

    the third update will be updated soon!!!