Chapter 149

We will meet soon

    Gu Feng went back to the Gu family all the way to his own office, and the whole person just let go of his fierce aura.

    During this period of time, he was busy, getting through relationships, and secretly investigating a lot of things. He was really busy and a little dizzy. In addition, I still have frequent irregular diets? ⒕ Tired?? Naiganya? OK ┓⑼Basic

    Gu Feng covered his stomach, took out some stomach medicines from the drawer to eat, and rested for a while, the pain just started to feel a little bit. weaken.

    There was a knock on the door outside, Gu Feng closed his eyes and said, "Come in."

    Anna pushes? Yue throws? ?K? Quan Yanhuan, in front of Quan Shuoxian, who is next to the Shemu opera: "President Gu, the handover with the task force has been completed. They have taken over all the information and evidence we have found so far." This means that Next, the case of Mr. Wu will be solely responsible for the task force.

    They just need to wait quietly for the results.

    Gu Feng nodded, looking at the ceiling: "Just abusing his power and smuggling a large amount of banned drugs is enough for Mr. Wu to go in and eat in prison. Let's just wait."

    Anna replied and looked at Gu Feng , put a food box in his hand on his table: "Mr. Gu, you haven't eaten yet, I asked the chef to make some, eat it to make a stomach."

    Gu Feng pressed his temple: " I understand, you go out first."

    Anna nodded formulaically, and when she turned to leave, Gu Feng's voice rang out from behind: "Book me a flight to London in three days,

    " Anna responded

    and walked out. In the office

    , Gu Feng was the only one left, and it was extremely quiet. He stopped rubbing his temples, looked at the food container in front of him, and took it apart with no expression

    . The combination of styles is also very good and rich, but somehow, he just has no appetite.

    He picked up the chopsticks, took two bites at will, and put it down.

    Alas, after all, it is not appetizing.

    Since the man left, everything seems to be wrong with him. He can't eat or sleep well all day long.

    Only now did I know that that person is like air. Usually the existence of air cannot be detected, but if a person leaves the air, who can still live? Gu Feng smiled bitterly, picked up his mobile phone, and pulled out a few photos.

    They were all filmed secretly by bodyguards, Yu Baoyuan in London.

    In these photos, there are Yu Baoyuan holding a child, Yu Baoyuan feeding pigeons, Yu Baoyuan standing on a European-style balcony and doing Tai Chi... The

    bodyguards are very caring, and none of the photos that have been passed have Jiang Hao appearing in the photo. Yes, this made Gu Feng a lot relieved.

    See him soon! Gu Feng thought this, stared at Yu Baoyuan who was feeding the pigeons in the photo with a smile and anticipation, lowered his head, and gave a light kiss on the screen.

    "Comfortable..." Bai Xiangsheng sighed with his back turned.

    He was lying in a professional massage parlor, with a slippery layer of essential oil smeared on his exposed back, like a smooth and slender loach.

    On the seat beside him, Yu Baoyuan was lying with the same look on his face, with his eyes closed, enjoying the skillful techniques of the masseuse.

    "Good place," Yu Baoyuan said to Bai Xiangsheng with his eyes closed, "Doctor Bai, you can really enjoy it.

    " The hot stone massage shop has a good reputation. There is a limit to the number of customers that can be received every day, and I managed to make an appointment. U..." The

    masseuse lowered his head and said softly to Bai Xiangsheng and Yu Baoyuan: "The two of you Sir, it's time to start expelling the hot stones. There may be some irritation at the beginning, please bear with me a little."

    "Yes." Bai Xiangsheng nodded slightly.

    Just then, his cell phone rang. He took out his mobile phone with half-squinted eyes and looked at the screen, Meng Manglong.

    He picked up the phone: "Hello?"

    "Sheng Sheng," Meng Manglong over there was a little aggrieved, "Why didn't you call me? I..."

    Meng Manglong hadn't spoken yet. After speaking, I only heard a strange cry from Bai Xiangsheng.

    "Well, take it easy... ah... it's so hot..."

    Meng Manglong on the other side of the phone, his eyes widened in an instant, and his face suddenly turned green. He held it back for a long time: "...what are you doing?"

    "I'm..." Bai Xiangsheng was stimulated by the hot stone on his back, and the whole person couldn't feel good, "I'm.... .. Oh, it's so comfortable, it's great!"

    Yu Baoyuan, who was next to him, couldn't listen to it anymore, he leaned over and stretched out his hand to grab the phone from Bai Xiangsheng's hand: "The two of us are doing a hot stone massage! It's not that strange. What !"

    "What about him?"

    "He was massaged comfortably, and he screamed strangely. We went to a serious shop, and we didn't bring a train, so don't worry, Mr. Meng." Yu Baoyuan gave him a reassurance.

    Meng Manglong over there finally breathed a sigh of relief: "Then... that's good.

    " In other words, ------------

    Gu Zha has booked a flight ticket and will see Bao Yuan and his son in London

    tomorrow . The previous promise, update a lot, huh?