30

" Wah so many people here today." Yeonja amaze the surrounding which full with people here and there and the thousand of light which lighten up the atmosphere.

"Do you have been any theme park before?"

' Yes, I've been the theme park before. I went with Heeseung." Yeonja said while still amaze the surrounding.

" Oh. Okay you wait here for a while. I'll go buy a token for us okay? Wait here, don't go anywhere!" Jay rushly go to the counter of token and leave Yeonja alone in crowded.

" Yeonja?"

" Saehoo! Omg you're here too? What a nice timing." Yeonja said excitedly.

" Wah you're so pretty today.... Are you come here alone? Let's have fun together since you're here." Saehoo grab her hand and about to entering the theme park together.

" Excuse me, where you want to take my Yeonja huh?"

" My Yeonja?" Yeonja whisper to herself in silent while looking at Jay confusedly.

Saehoo turning back as someone grab her hand roughly. " Yah let go of my hand- oh Jay? O-oh you're here too!" She letting go her hand and stepped back a little bit.

"Oh hi Saehoo ! oh you apparently, I taught who wants to kidnap Yeonja away." Jay laughing while grab Yeonja waist near to him.

Yeonja looking at Jay confusedly while controlling her blushing on her face. " Oh ya, who did you come with? Where's your boyfriend?"

Jay looking here and there make Saehoo awkwardly in her action.

Saehoo laughing awkwardly."Oh-Wow seem like Yeonja is yours now."

"N-no, since when do I belong to Sir Jay? Stop talking nonsense okay?" Yeonja kept herself away a little from Jay who hugging her shoulder all the time.

" Saehoo why not you join-"

" Okay Saehoo, enjoy yourself here. I'll leave first. See? there are many things we want to try here. See you at the office then." Jay grab Yeonja's hand and entering the theme park.

" Sir, why you didn't allow her to join us. It'll be fun if we spend time together."

Saehoo stop herself in crowded.

Jay lower himself to Saehoo ear make Yeonja stuttered with Jay sudden action.

Jay sigh."Did you have seen the couple bring anyone else while there are dating hm?"

Jay smirk and walking away leave Yeonja's hanging in confusion.

"W-what? Dating?"

"Okay what we wants to do first?"

Jay looking around the theme park.

"Oh there ! Photo booth! Sir, let's take some picture?"

Without Jay's reply for that question, Yeonja already grab his hand and take him there.

"Why you want to go here? There are many things that more fun to do compare to this."

" Shh. Let's get in. Just take some pictures and we're done. Pleaseee." Yeonja pouting.

" Okay, sir. 1,2,3 smileee!"

" Yah sir, I told you to smile, why are you looking at me? Let's do it again." Yeonja nagging see the photo in the screen that they snap it just now.

" Okay sir, you wear this and I wear this."

Yeonja give him a cute elephant hat.

"What's now? I don't want to wear this." Jay put it back in the basket.