*+:。.。Chapter 20。.。:+*

Art credits to @_artsynic on twitter<33

Scaramouche's P.O.V.: 

I got up from the floor and looked from both directions. 'Shit.. Where is she..' I muttered as tears started to stream down my cheeks. I grabbed my phone and dialed her. I placed my phone on my ear as the tone had a long beep. 'Fuck.. She isn't picking up.. FUCKING PICK UP!!' I dropped down to my knees and sat down, weeping. 'I fucking messed up..' I repeatedly said as I passed out.

'Hey Scara.. You okay??' A young woman's voice echoes through as my eyes flutter open. I rubbed my eyes as my vision started to clear, as the woman appeared to be Baal. 'You okay? Your eyes look puffy.. Were you crying??' She patted my shoulder and helped me got up. 'It's fine.. You don't need to-' 'I insist.. You looked pretty weak so I'm asking you to come over..' She remarked as she threw my arm around her shoulder carrying me into her car. 'I said I'm fine..' I said weakly as she rolled her eyes and placed me at the back seat. 'Did you break up with her?' She looked at me with a stern look as I looked away with tears forming in my eyes. She sighed as she got into the drivers' seat. 'You guys will fix this soon' She remarked putting on her seatbelt. 'Mona told me to kiss her or she'll have 3 men kidnapping her..' I mumbled as she looked at me before starting the engine. 'Of course it's that bitch.. Can't you tell that she's obsessed with you ever since you moved into this school???' She rolled her eyes as I sat up straight. 'She was obsessed with me???' I placed my seatbelt on as she sighed. 'She was raging mad when she found out you were dating Y/n that's why she was planning on making you both break up by forcing you into doing the things she like.. Are you that blind Scara???' She scoffed as I sat there silently. 'Let's get you to my place before things gets worse..

We soon arrived in her home as I got out of her car. She opened the door, leading to her wide living room. 'Oh~ Seems like Ei have some guests..' A feminine voice spoke out from the other end of the couch. She seemed familiar to me. 'Hey Yae.. Scaramouche will stay here for a while so don't make them too uncomfortable.' Baal hanged her coat as I looked at her in confusion. 'You have two names?' I remarked as she giggled. 'Yae calls me Ei' I nodded my head as I quietly sat down. 'Do you need anything to drink sweetie?' Yae got up and headed over to the kitchen. I shook my head as I felt a bit dizzy. 'You don't need to be so stubborn here have at least a warm cup of tea since it was quite cold outside..' Baal went to the kitchen counter and grabbed a kettle, pouring hot water into a mug. She reached over to the cupboard and grabbed a box full of teabags and placed one on my mug. She let it sit for a few seconds before bringing it to me. I gently took the mug from her and sat back down, blowing the mug to cool down. 'Do you mind if I call you Ei?' I said as she nodded. 'Make yourself comfortable! If you need anything, me or Ei will just be upstairs if you needed us' They both went upstairs before leaving.

'Man.. Y/n.. How am I going to fix this..?'

Y/N's P.O.V.:

I ran immediately to Childe's place. I banged on his door as tears start to stream down my cheeks again. Unexpectedly, the door opened to Zhongli wearing Childe's hoodie. 'Oh my god Y/n are you okay?' He pulled me into his house as Childe glanced over and immediately got up. 'Why are you crying love?' He gently grabbed and caressed my face as I started to sob more. I hugged him sniffling and sobbing harder. 

As soon as I told the whole story, He gave me a long warm hug as I rub my eyes from all the numb crying. 'I'll talk to Scaramouche to hear his side of his story so we can sort this out' He smiled and gave a small pat as Zhongli gave me some small comfort hugs. 'Come on sit down next to me.. Do you want to order something?' He pulled out his phone as Zhongli focused his vision on Childe. 'Can we orde-' 'Zhongli if you ask one more time I'm not spoiling you anymore..' He sighed as Zhongli sat down quietly. 'So Y/n.. what do you want?' He handed his phone to me as I browsed through all the food options. I soon picked out on what I wanted and handed it to him. He took one quick glance and looked at me. 'Are you sure you only wanted 3 items??' I nodded as he ordered it. 'How about lets play some Mario Kart while we wait?' Zhongli grabbed the controllers from the coffee table and waved them around. 'But I suck at Mario Kart..' Childe whined and sulked into my shoulder as I chuckled. 'Are you challenging me?' I smirked as Zhongli tossed me the other controller and had a very competitive game.

'Haha! I won again!!' I stood up feeling proud as Childe applauded. There were knocks heard from the front door as soon as we were celebrating my victory. 'Oh I'll get it!' Childe got up and headed for the front door. We hear some small murmurs as the door slammed shut. 'Here you go Y/n love!' Childe gave me grilled tiger fish, almond tofu, and mint jelly. 'Thank you so much!' I smiled as I started to stuff my face with the almond tofu. 'I haven't had these for so, long..' The boys chuckled as they continued to play Mario Kart while waiting for me to finish my food. 

'Ah.. It's getting late..' I sighed as I took a glance at my phone screen lighting up showing the time. 'You know just tell Beidou that you're staying over at my place..' Childe commented stuffing his face with dango. I nodded as I opened my phone,  22 missed calls from Scaramouche. I sighed as I cleared my phone notifications. I went to my messages and immediately messaged Beidou. 'Alright that's finish!' I placed my phone down and continued to watch the boy in playing video games. 

'Y/n.. Do you think Scaramouche will really cheat on you?? He really loves you..' 

A/N: HEY GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING I JUST HAD A BIG TEST THAT DAY SO IM TERRIBLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ON THAT DAY BUT HERE IT IS!!<3 TY FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK I PROMISE YOU I'LL MAKE BETTER BOOKS IN THE FUTURE :D ILY ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/AFTERNOON/NIGHT!! STAY SAFE :)))