Like Drugs [18+] - 54.

A/n: had some mad writers block ;/ here's my infamous drunk update on a fucking wednesday 

warnings: mature content: oral and squirting. yeah, people squirt. get over it

...

____________________

If we didn't have feelings for each other... If we didn't think of each other.... Would we have dragged it out like this? -  Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

10:09AM – Saturday. Seoul, Korea.

"What was I like last night?" Yoongi muttered with his toothbrush in his mouth, scrubbing his teeth wildly and reaching up with two slender fingers to fix his fringe, "...I didn't say anything too crazy again, right?" He mumbled again between brushes and then leaned down to the sink, spitting the toothpaste down the drain with a huff, "You're changing your hair color?" Yoongi's voice was clearer now as he questioned his girlfriend with a puzzled look before he tipped his head back and sloshed around a capful of mouthwash in his mouth then spat it out, leaning over the counter of the bathroom sink to grab a face towel, "I liked the blonde." He commented, patting his face dry and then tossing the towel to the side, "I mean you look good with anything." He corrected himself quickly when she shot him a look, a lazy smile on his face as he cornered his girlfriend against the sink counter, slender arms sliding around her frame and pulling her in for a gentle embrace.

Yoongi wasn't one for physical contact. Or at least he thought he wasn't. Yoongi also wasn't one too keen on emotional connection... or physical either. He mostly kept to himself. Liked being alone. Just him, Holly, and music. He was dedicated to his work. This was his craft, and he was fucking good at it too. The studio was his passion and BTS was his life. He worked hard to get where he was. All of Bangtan did, that wasn't a lie. From late nights in the studio to early mornings in the practice room. He never stopped. Pushing himself to the brink of collapse time and time again.

That was until he met her, of course.

Yoongi remembered the night it happened almost as if it was as clear as day. He was too tired to hit up his regular place after the studio and was feigning for a change in ambience. He hoped being somewhere with a different vibe would help him out with the slump he was in. Needing a change in scenery from the black walls of his studio in hopes some inspiration for his next song would come his way. 

It was quiet night at the bar. A Tuesday night if he remembered correctly. He was sat near the ledge of the bar. Furthest from everyone there, of course. Just the way he liked it. Patrons knew better than to approach Yoongi when they saw him. Especially when he was alone. But Sora was different. The second Yoongi saw her, he remembered her. The waitress from Jungkook's 20th birthday party at the bar. She looked different than before though. Nothing like the waitress nibbling on his dongsaeng's ear in a corner of the club and nothing like the waitress that led him off to the bathrooms just a mere few seconds later.

Yeah, Yoongi knew that was Jungkook's sloppy seconds. Yoongi also didn't care.

Seeing her that random Tuesday night sparked something in him. Yoongi was drawn to her immediately. Everything about her screamed simplicity now. She was quieter. Observant. Walking with a confident strut and a perfect body to match. With her hair falling gracefully over her shoulders and a smile so bright, it made Yoongi of all people weak in the knees. She was gorgeous. More matured and not the person trying to cop a feel on all his group members like that she was on that one night 5 years ago anymore.