Unsettling - 55.

A/N - And now we're getting into the nitty gritty part of this fic. 

___________________________

"Who?"

"Wait... I heard that name before."

"So..ra..." You whispered her name under your breath, inching closer to Hoseok and Jimin from across the table, "Her fucking ugly name is Sora... or was it Sarah... I don't even remember anymore." You looked at the two wide eyed group members, "Come on! You guys should know! The girl who supposedly took Kookie's virginity." You pretended to gag, lips wrapping around the straw poking out at the top of your cup of iced coffee, "I hope I never see her again." You grumbled disapprovingly after swallowing down a mouthful of coffee, eyes on Jimin's before glancing to Hobi, "She was such a bitch too. I can't believe you guys don't remember her."

After strolling the mall with 2-J, the three of you were sat at the cafeteria in Hybe's building. Your shopping bags draped over the chair next to you and your fingers wrapped around a cup of iced coffee. You found everything you wanted for Jungkook's gift and may have gifted yourself a few things with Jungkook's wire transfer too. You hated spending his money but the man insisted. What were you going to do? Let it sit in your account? Of course not.

You knew Jungkook would be expecting a haul from you when you got home. He always loved to see what your purchases were and encouraged you to spend his money. Damn, his spending kink. You weren't complaining anymore though. You did what he wanted you to do. Treating yourself to a new pair of pumps and a pair of sneakers that Jimin and Hoseok picked out for you, some cute lingerie for your one and only and even picked up a secret present for Hoseok since his birthday was only a few weeks away too. The member's helped you with your bags, of course. Jimin carrying your Saint Laurent and shoe purchases and Hobi carrying the giant bag of art supplies you purchased for Jungkook's gift.

They were such gentleman and you loved them for it. You loved them so much, you even tried to hook them up with your single friends. Jimin politely declined. Stating he wasn't ready to date yet. Mumbling something about being married to Army. While surprisingly, Hoseok agreed to the blind date eagerly. His reason? Nothing other than the pure fact that he just didn't want to say no. Stating that he might find his soul mate that way. He didn't want any opportunity to pass him. It was adorable and you were happy to be able to get along so well with them,

"No, I know the name." Hoseok rubbed over his chin, shaking his head, "But not the face."

Jimin chimed in from beside the elder, pushing a plate of desserts towards you with a soft hum, "And I know the face." He nodded, eyes squinting in thought, "I just didn't know the name." He gave you a smile but you only rolled your eyes at them, adverting your gaze and sighing under your breath as you eyed the plate of desserts piled high in front of you,

"Fuck." You reached up and rubbed at either side of your temples with another sigh, "I feel like I'm having a fever dream. She literally cornered me in the washrooms. Called me cheap. And then asked me if I paid Jungkook to be with me." You muttered, poking at the slice of cake in front of you with your fork, "Like who fucking does that? Oh! Also, you both should have seen the way she was touching him too. I wanted to strangle her." You waved your hand in annoyance, pushing the plate of cake back towards Jimin when he poked into it for a bite of your cake,

"Forgettable face. That's what it is." Hoseok muttered after taking a sip from his coffee, sinking back in his seat and crossing his arms over his chest.

Jimin shifted in his seat and leaned forward, licking over his forkful of icing that he stole from the top of your cake, letting out a small hum of approval while shaking his head as he spoke, "Forgettable name too let's not forget that, hyung."

"Are you guys even listening?!" You almost yelled, grabbing the bunched-up wrapper to your straw sitting along the table and throwing it at Jimin's head, "You don't remember anything?" You looked between the two of them and groaned, "Neither of you?"

Jimin started to laugh at you, catching the wrapper after you threw it at him only to throw it back right at you with a playful smile, "I kind of remember Jungkook disappearing for 5 minutes that night in the club and then coming back looking like he saw God."

"5 minutes? I thought it was 2." Hoseok suddenly gasped, "Holy shit. Now I remember." His fist banged down onto the table and the entirety of customers in the Hybe cafeteria turned their heads to look at the three of you but he didn't seem to notice or care.