15

new year's —
15. suspicious things

two weeks and some days later, 7:18pm - charleston time

real life

     "Alright guys, it's a wrap for today ! Thank you, see you tomorrow !"

Jonas announced to everyone, making everyone clap and cheer for another great day at work. Drew departed right away to his trailer to grab his phone and some belongings of him. The cast was going out to have dinner and party a little bit. 

When Drew arrived at his trailer he soon grabbed his phone to see if he had any notifications from a certain someone, which he had, making this one utter a smile without knowing.

[drewstarkey] kruiz
oh, if only i was there to make you my special pasta :)

"What are you looking at? Let's go." Drew jumped at the sudden person behind him and looked to see that it was only Austin.

"Jesus, Austin. Chill a little." Drew rolled his eyes and left the trailer with Austin, making their way to the restaurant already.

"What? You were the one that freaked out." 

"You just don't go stand behind people and talk like they know that you are there." Drew placed his hands on his pockets. 

Austin stifled a laugh. "You're just complaining because you were texting Kira and didn't even realise I was just right behind you the whole time."

Drew seriously looked at Austin, which made this one laugh more. "Shut up, dude." 

"What? I'm not saying anything wrong. You're whipped, man." Austin nudged Drew.

"No, I'm not." Drew replied and felt his phone vibrate again, but didn't want to grab it because he knew it was Kira and didn't want Austin to tease him about it again. "We're just friends."

Austin laughed. "Please, friends my ass. Friends don't kiss each other."

"That was different." Drew replied and Austin shook his head.

"Whatever you say, man."

They soon arrived at the restaurant, where everyone was already seated. They greated their friends and sat with them, Drew being between Austin and Madelyn. Everyone soon enough engaged to a conversation about their show or just simply family things. However, Drew was paying little attention to the conversation, because instead, he was being on his phone talking to Kira, a constant smile on his face. 

Madelyn kept glancing at his friend who was smiling everytime he saw a notification from Kira, even more when she send a picture of herself doing silly things on her daily life. Madelyn knew she was peeking and syping a little too much, but she couldn't stop smiling about all of this. She knew Drew didn't have anything with anyone for a long time and didn't try to go after someone, but when that kiss happened on new year's, she knew something has changed in him. She knew he wanted to find her, she knew that Kira seemed perfect for Drew and she couldn't wait to see more of this soon to be relationship.

"Hey, Drew! What are you doing?" Madison tried to caught her friend's attention. "You've been quiet." 

"Sorry, guys." Drew looked at everyone and putted his phone with the screen down.

"Guys, let the man live a little. He finally found himself a gilfriend, let him enjoy." Austin replied and Madelyn looked at Drew with a suppressed laugh.