Chapter 6 S3

You entered the house.

Y/n: I'm home!

You heard a bunch of some running and the door opened. It was your mom!

Y/n: mom!

Inko: my baby! I missed you!

She began the excessive crying.

Y/n: I'm ok, mom. Look not a single scratch! Sorry, I couldn't protect Izuku. He was being the natural hero and I was dealing with something.

Izuku: y/n! You're finally back!

Y/n: hello, Izuku. Did you have to get super injured? Our poor mother, the one time I can't help you, you almost die. You're going to give her a heart attack!

Inko: how was the stay with utahime?

Y/n: good as always.

Izuku: y/n, did you have to fight AFO? all might had trouble!

Y/n: but I got stronger! I fought him for a short period of time so he couldn't adjust.

Inko: now, come! I got you your favorite sweets!

Y/n: s-sweets?! Sweets...

...

The was a knock on the door.

Izuku: y/n, open up!

You open the door.

Y/n: what? Want me to take you to your girlfriend's house?

Izuku: w-what? N-no! All might wants to meet up at the beach.

Y/n: alright.

You grabbed some sweets and ran out. As you were putting on your shoes your mom asked.

Inko: hey! Where are you going? The food's almost ready!

Izuku: l-later!

Y/n: sorry, mom. We have to talk to someone! Urgent!

You grabbed Izuku.

*pop*

All might: UGH!

Y/n: you okay, old man!

Izuku: all might!

All might: forgot you could teleport young gojo! That reminds me! Texas smash!

He punched izuku in the face. He was about to do the same but infinity baby!

Y/n: you trying to assault a minor, ey?

All might: I'm teaching you two a lesson! You really don't keep your word, do you? Young midorya. Everything was almost in vain, you know. Jeez, who do you take after?

Y/n: you.

All might: and you! Why would you fight?

Y/n: testing powers. It was a quick battle, I left before he could adapt! I would've left whether you were ready or not.