TTYD4.

Genesis Christopher|P.

                   "EXCUSE me, Genesis, but your eight am had to cancel." Lauren, Genesis' assistant spoke walking into his office. "But wanted to know if they could reschedule for next Monday at ten am?"

"Nah, tell them thank you, but no thank you." Genesis spoke letting out a sigh and shaking his head.

"Okay sir, thank you." Lauren left his office leaving him there alone.

If there was one thing Genesis' hated it, it was his time being wasted. He would've let them reschedule, he understood that shit happens, but this was there second time canceling the day of the appointment. All it took was two times for Genesis to be done.

He was done.

"Lauren, I'm leaving now, you know what to do if you need anything." Genesis spoke, two phones in his hand.

"Yes sir." she nodded. "Have a great day."

"You too."

At just twenty three, Genesis was a successful hometown hero to Houston, Texas—where he'd been raised since he was sixteen. He originally was from The Bronx, raised by his Jamaican immigrant mother and his father, until both of his parents passed away in a double homicide, right in front of him.

In his opinion, his father got his mother killed, he got himself killed for sure—but his mother would've never been killed if it weren't for him. Jeremiah, Phantom, Christopher was deep in the streets, deep. You name it, you could probably get it from one of Jeremiah's corner boys. Weed, crack, heroine, meth—Jeremiah's boys had it.

People hated Jeremiah, he had his fair share of enemies, so it came to no surprise to Genesis when his father died, but it broke his heart when his mother did too. The drug business Jeremiah was running fell right into Genesis' lap and he took on the role, until he didn't want to anymore, in which he passed it on to his cousin. Genesis was still involved with the business, but not nearly as much.

He'd taken the dirty money and made it clean, he then invested in multiple businesses and opened several of his own, Genesis was rich and not petty money, couple hundred thousand rich, millions rich. Retire right now if he wanted to rich.

"Where you at, P?" Semaj asked Genesis as he stepped into his car, P standing for Phantom, what many called him because he looked so much like his father.

Smooth, rich skin the complexion of honey, with thick eyebrows and dark eyes. A complete baby face, with the cutest button nose, he stood tall, 6 foot 7 to be exact, with the softest 360 waves. Tattoos decorated his body, several that he dedicated to his mother.

"On the way to Irie's." he spoke scratching his head. "Why?"

"I'll meet you over there." Maj said making Genesis furrow his eyebrows.

"For what?" Genesis questioned, taking off his suit jacket and putting it in the passenger seat.

"I'll meet you over there." Semaj repeated making Genesis hang up, the conversation clearly was over.

Irie's was a drive away from his office, since his office was located in downtown Houston and Irie's was in a low income area. Irie's, Irie's Housing for Black and Single Parents, was low income housing he provided for the city of Houston. Named after his mother, Irie Christopher, he dedicated the housing to her generous soul.

Growing up, Genesis had plenty of friends who were going through it financially. It bothered him to see his people struggling so much, he decided he wanted to do something about it, at eighteen he opened Irie's and had been helping his community since then.