The Thirteen of Diamonds

Chapter - 33
================

Chapter - 33 ================

Swadheenta.

I wipe my tears from the back of my hand and come out of the room.

It's ok Swadheenta nothing happened.

You did it for Rehan.

And also you never wanted to become Maharani.

But that mangalsutra was mine.

It is and no one can snatch it.

I try to make myself understand, par mera man manne ke liye taiyar hi nahi.

I run towards my room and hurriedly close the door and fell on the bed on my stomach.

What is happening Swadheenta? Why are you feeling the things you should not feel? Why are you so affected?

I turned and laid on my back.

You weren't like this.

I think I'm thinking too much I should get some sleep. I turn on my side and close my eyes.

Evening

I flutter my eyes open and sit up slowly looking around there is dark in the room except for slight light. I stiffened when my gaze fell on the silhouette of someone who is sitting on the couch, back facing me.

" You awake?" I heard the familiar voice and sigh in relief.

" Yes"

" Where were you?" He asked still not facing me.

The memories rushed back and I close my eyes, take a breath and plastered a fake smile on my face.

" Nowhere"

" Hum fhirse puchenge, where were you?" I can feel something off in his voice, I get down from the bed and go towards him.

I sat at the table in front of him. He is not looking at me he is looking down and shadow is falling on his face.

" Vo kya hai, na Shehzaade I was looking for the hole or any opening in the glass box but there is not any" I pouted a little.

" Where is your necklace which I gave you?" He asked looking up.

" In the box"

" Can you give it to someone?" He asked and I knitted my eyebrows.

" No it's mine why will I give it to someone else"

" You can't give your necklace to someone but mangalsutra" he stand up and shouted.

It means he knew, I don't want to tell him because I don't want to give him tension as tomorrow is a very important day for him.