37.The Past

The most beautiful couple in this world were cuddling in the smooth and soft bed on the country of clear emerald water.

It's been a few days since they've landed on maladies for their honeymoon.

They spend their every minute happily by enjoying different varieties like scuba diving, surfing, explored the capital island, enjoyed awesome sunset cruise and the most amazing glowing beach too.

Yesterday night, due to their rounds of making love and falling asleep after that... Continuing the rest in the morning, they became so damn tired to move an inch.

So they ordered a simple breakfast by room service.

They took a hot bath and ate their breakfast. It was actually brunch time.

Due to the loss of energy, both of them decided to stay in their room itself for today and enjoy each other's company and warm.

"A-Aah aghh t-tae... "

Jungkook wore one of taehyung's shirt along with a boxer.

Taehyung slept while placing his head on jungkook chest and right now the horny man is sucking his husband's nipples like a baby.

"It's so good baby.... "

"Tae mm-mm.. You are sucking so hard. "

"I'll suck even more harder baby until your sweet milky comes out. "

Taehyung started to suck both of the nipples one by one, even harden than earlier.

       ONE ETERNITY LATER

"Tae, don't you want yo know why I didn't want to be in a relationship when I first met you. "
Asked jungkook calmly with his head on tae's chest.

"It's okay baby. Tell me when you are ready! "
Replied taehyung and kissed the younger's hair and combed them with his finger tips.

"Hubby, actually I'm ready.
I'm very much comfortable in sharing everything to you. "

Jungkook sat on the bed in criss cross position with his back on the headboard.

Taehyung also sat on the bed, showing his complete interest into whatever the younger is going to say.

"Cool down baby and say it slowly. No rush needed sweety. "
Said taehyung after seeing the younger fidgeting with his fingers nervously.

Taehyung took hold on the younger's hands and signalled him to start.

"I...
I was an introvert, I still am, but I think im a lot better in starting a conversation nowadays.
But years back in my school times, I don't't even have the courage to look into someone's eyes or have a talk or to ask something or anything.
I was a reserved child. I always like to be alone, playing games...