Chapter { 45 } : We're still young to lose

I'm a little late for the update, It was supposed to be like 4 hours ago..

I fell asleep.. oops.

Anyways, these few chapters are going to be the last ones, like there are only about 6 chapters left.

So.. see you next week.

Enjoy lovelies ♡.

.............................

Riccardo :

I panted as I ran with Mattio in my arms in the medical bay in one of our warehouses.

"Papà, put him here", said Luca putting bella on a bed, and pointing towards another one beside her.

I put him down, and Luca rushed to his side, with other doctors and nurses around the room.

"Shit, we need to put him on operation right now!!", exclaimed luca while wheeling Mattio's bed.

"W-hat", I said tears streaming down my face.

"Capo, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave, so I can see to her wounds", said another doctor kindly who I recognized as Luca's friend.

I nodded at her, and went outside.

I sat on the ground, elbows on knees, and head in hands.

"Papà, where are they, is Mattio okay?", asked leo panicking.

I stood up and hugged him, as enzo and Gianni joined the hug.

"They're gonna be okay... we're gonna be okay", I whispered to them.

At this point, I don't know who I'm trying to convince.

Me or them.

____________________

Enzo :

Everyone was waiting outside the operation room, everyone was here.

From our oldest family member, to bella's new friends, and my dad's bestfriends families.

We were sat on the floor, and the women on the chairs, Rafael had his head on Ava's lap.

...

I can't lose them, both of them.

I can't lose any of them, I just can't.

They're my babies, the kids of the house, the spoiled brats.

The doctor who was in charge of bella came out, and we all got up.

"Is she okay?", asked Sebastian.

"Well, I can't say that exactly, she took it bad, the whip marks were all infected, the slash on her shoulder was stitched wrongly, her body is all bruised, and she has a broken rib, along with a badly bruised spine, she's been malnourished, and she is underweight, we gave her food through her blood, but that's not going to be enough  she has to wake up, she also fainted because of both mental and physical state, which was really tiring her heart, and worsen her blood pressure case, and I hope she'll wake up soon, or else unfortunately we can't do anything about it", she explained in a soft voice.

"What do you mean", papà breathed out.

"I mean your daughter is in a critical state, she's in a coma, and the food we give to her by blood will not be enough, so if she doesn't wake up... we fear the worst", she replied.

We sucked in a harsh breath.

She could die if she doesn't wake up.

"Also... it's up to her if she wants to wake up, she will when she wants to", she added.