Chapter 59: Miku Izayoi's Turn

After dinner, the Yamai Sisters collapsed on the sofa, stroking their stomachs. They obviously ate too much, and their bellies were a little bloated.

Shido sat between the two of them, hugged the twins lightly, and didn't say much. He had already played enough the entire day, and now there was nothing wrong with enjoying a warm and peaceful time.

It was rare for Kaguya and Yuzuru not to quarrel, but to chat in a low voice.

At this time, Shido turned on the TV, and he paid attention to the news. Sure enough, the news also mentioned the earthquake just now. There was no prior notice, and the scope was in the Tokyo amusement park area.

No matter how you look at it, it was quite unusual, but the official side claimed that there was nothing suspicious, just a very sudden earthquake event that had not been measured in advance.

But in Shido's point of view, they were definitely hiding something, but he didn't know exactly what it was.

Well, it wouldn't threaten the happiness between him and the Spirits, so he didn't intend to meddle. Maybe there was a problem with some equipment, or maybe it was a human error.

Fortunately, the earthquake did not cause any casualties. At most, some facilities in the amusement park need to be renovated. Because of this, the relevant departments did not have to explain anything.

Shido sighed, turned off the TV, and took out some board games from the room. Judging from the Yamai Sisters' tiredness, they probably wouldn't want to go out anymore, so he could just play games with them at home.

In order to keep the Spirits from getting bored, the Itsuka household had quite a few tabletop games. Of course they were all relatively simple ones, since he couldn't play the hardcore ones.

After playing for a while...

"I won, hahaha!"

Kaguya jumped up excitedly. Although they had no reason to compete now, the Yamai Sisters were still very competitive.

"Unfortunate. If it weren't for bad luck, Yuzuru would have won two turns earlier..."

Yuzuru was obviously not satisfied with this result.

"This is the fun part! It is never over until it is over..."

Shido commented. He didn't want the two to be too obsessed with winning or losing the game. After all, the most important thing in playing games was to have fun.

And now, the time was almost up, and it seemed that there was not enough time for them to continue playing. Shido chatted with Kaguya, while Yuzuru went to the room belonging to the Spirits and wrote the diary.

Today's events, mainly about Yukino Yukinoshita and Sakurajima Mai, were the major pieces of information that Yuzuru put down. She also added another sentence: Shido will never cheat on us.

Yuzuru glanced at the ring in her hand, smiled sweetly, and then put it down. Although she couldn't take the ring with her, she took Shido's heart with her...

After a while, Yuzuru changed into her Astral Dress and walked out of the living room. It was almost time, but she didn't feel too lonely.

One was because she knew that Kaguya would always be by her side, and the other was because in her heart, Shido had always been there. Even if they were not in the same world, they could feel each other's hearts, and that was enough...

"Goodbye. Shido, see you next time!"

Yuzuru smiled lightly and waved to Shido.

"Shido, I had a good time today, I will repay you when I come next time..."