After the girls left her house, Estella just camped on her couch, she knew right now Stefan was telling Elena everything about him and his past, and she was thinking of the best time to get involved. She got a text from Damon.

I turned her, she's heading to Elena's

That is when she got up and headed to the Gilbert's. She came just in time to hear Elena. "You know what's wrong with her?" Stefan answers in a knowing tone, "Yeah"

"What is it?"

 "She's transitioning"

 "Transitioning to what?"

A unicorn. Estella had to stop herself from hitting her head against the wall, how dense could she be. 

"A vampire."

 "What?"

"Damon must have gotten to her. She's new. She hasn't completed her transformation yet."

       "H-how does she do that?" 

Estella took that as her cue and waltz in, "By feeding on human blood obviously"

Stefan and Elena looked at her with wide eyes, the former confused on how she knew, Elena looking shocked that Estella didn't tell her. "What are you doing here?" Elena said standing a bit behind Stefan thinking that maybe Estella was one of them. Estella saw the move and stopped herself from laughing out loud. "Damon texted, told me she was here. But i'm not here for the fledgling'" She turns to Stefan and sticks her hand out. "Ring"

Stefan raises his eyebrows at her request, "Wh-what?" Estella rolls her eyes at his stupidity, "Damon's daylight ring, I know you got it from your old estate, give it." Elena goes forward and glares at Estella, "No way, Damon is dangerous he killed people and he turned Vicki and you want to give him the power to do it again."

Estella simply scoffed and stepped forward, "Elena darling, even if you don't give him his ring he can go out at night and come over and rip you and your family to shreds, he was invited after all. So to stop that from happening, give back his ring. Have a fun time with Vicki, I hear she's a biter." Estella smirks and winks at Stefan before leaving the Gilbert house. 

She didn't really care if they gave her the ring or not, she just wanted to let them know that she knew.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Estella drove to the Salvatore Boarding House, she knew Vicki was there and she also wanted to say hi to Damon because she was alone in the house. She opens the door hearing Damon taunting Stefan, "Don't listen to him. He walks on a moral plane way out of our eye line. I say snatch, eat, erase."

"Hey, look at me. We choose our own path. Our values and our actions, they define who we are." Stefan tries to get Vicky to go with the bunny diet. Estella makes herself known. She had bags in her hands, she went shopping and went a little overboard and ended up buying stuff for Damon too. "Hello Salvawhore"

Damon looks up from his newspaper and smiles brightly, "Hello to my beautiful best friend." Estella drops her bags and smiles back, "Aww stop it you're making me blush. Anyway I got you something." Stefan looked in concern and also a bit of jealousy at Estella and Damon's friendship.