Get You Back

RYUJIN

You're right Hwang Yeji.

It's my loss.

Everyday, it feels that there's something missing in me. I miss seeing you sitting on your chair. I miss seeing you changing your clothes while i will take a peek and hide behind my book when you're about to caught me.

I knew Lisa likes you when she started giving me those eyes when i rejected you. I can feel how mad she is because i made you cry, i can see how much she cared for you that's why i'm happy that you're with her.

But why? Why do you need to be happy right in front of my eyes and the fact that you're happy but not with me, i hate those feelings, i hate everything that i did to you, i want to go back to time where i first met you where we made our deal, i will tell you that's it's unfair if i can't be fall in love with you.

I broke up with Noze.

After we went to Lia, i realized a lot of things. What you want is not always for you. Not just because a person needs something from you, you will take advantage. That time when i entered the car, i witnessed how i slowly lose everything that i should value more.

I lost my Daughter.

I lost you.

And when i went back to the University, i'm not happy anymore, i don't like Noze anymore, it's all about sex, you're right, Yeji. I just want some thrill, i just want something new, i just want to get everything what i think is cool.

A slapped, that is Noze's answer. She said how stupid i am because i introduced her to all of you and just before that i broke up with her.

I locked myself up, i never went to classes anymore, i'm crying every day, every night, there's no rest for me. I was broken because of the realization in life. I am broken because i lost you, i want you back, i want you to comfort me, Yeji.

Whenever i'm seeing you, you're always telling me to focus on my Girlfriend not knowing that we already broke up. All of you are telling me to focus on someone that is not mine anymore. No one dared to ask me how am i inside, no one dared to ask me what's happening in my life.

I told myself, it's all my fault, i am such a jerk who made someone like you cried.

I wanted to get you back, that's why i'm doing things to make you happy but you have no clue that i'm the one behind it.

It was Lisa's birthday, i'm still not sure that time that Yeji and Lisa are together. I left the party first because i can't take it, i'm watching Yeji and Lisa talking, i wanted to pull Yeji's hand and told her that she can't talk to anyone, just me.

But how can i do that when you're smiling at her.

It feels like my heart was being stabbed for so many times because of the pain, the pain that i'm seeing you moving on while i'm just starting to realize that i like you.

I'm selfish—i know.

Why are we like this? We only realize the importance of someone once they're gone.

My love language for you, it was when i'm teasing you, everytime i'm teasing you—it was the opposite of what i'm really planning to say. That night, i already left Lisa's party but you sent a picture of them swimming in the pool.

I got scared for a second.

I'm scared that what if something happened to you and Lisa, i can't take it, i don't want it. I'm already at the University that time but i tried my best to comeback just to make sure nothing will happen.

I kissed you.

I kissed you and asked you "Why" Because i want to know that why did you give up on me immediately when i'm not yet done thinking about what's happening? I know, i'm selfish but okay! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT.