Chapter 13

Chapter 13- Testing Strength

"So you're name, it fits you!" Izuku smiled shyly, waiting in the Principal's office, waiting for any other  instructions from Nezu

"So does yers... Zuku," You gave a gummy grin, which made his face heat up.

'Zuku?? Is that a nickname from them?! I need a nickname to give to them!' He thought as Nezu cleared his throat.
"Now then, since all the students will be training for the upcoming Sports Festival, it'll give you great time to demonstrate how exactly strong you are!" He said.

"Festival? Do I bring food for it?" You pondered as Izuku stammered.
"W-Well, it's not that kind of festival (Y/N), it's where students compete in many rounds to show off quirks, and get scouted by pro heroes," He explained, and you deflated a little.

"I don't want to be near it then," You mumbled.
"Do not worry Fury, you are not registered in UA, so you don't have to be in the Sports Festival," Nezu smiled, making you perk up a little.
"You could watch though, and we'll be able to monitor your powers during it," He continued to sip his tea.

"Now Midoriya, you must go off to class. Fury needs to get checked back at the nurses office, considering they ran off," Izuku nodded and stood up.
"I'll be back, okay (Y/N)? Just don't attack them while I'm gone," You huffed a little, not saluted to him.

"Don't be gone for too long," He smiled and gave thumbs up before leaving the room with All Might.
"You made your presence quite known, Fury. So it won't be too much of a hassle to announce your arrival to the other teachers," You simply shrugged and wobbly got out of your chair.

"Sorry about dat'," You muttered and tried to stretch your wings, but hissed at the confined space. Nezu noticed and set his tea down.

"We shall start your exam tomorrow, for now, let's get you to Recovery Girl,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, so far on what powers they have that I could recall; releasing blasts of plasma, lighting strikes, and able to go invisible," Izuku listed out, seeing pro heroes teachers sit down in their chairs, looking down at the screens that showed you standing ina fake city.

"Impressive, now we shall see their powers in action," Cementoss crossed his arms and turned on the screens in front of them.
"Aizawa, how is (Y/N) going to do this exam? There's no other people to try and compete with getting points," Izuku shyly raised his hand.

"This exam will be different than the one you students took, Midoriya. There's no high score or points to get. It's simply on how they fight, how powerful their power is, and their intelligence on fighting," Nezu smiled and comfortably sat on his seat.

"We also added in features they had experienced during their encounters with heroes," Aizawa muffled out through his bandages. Izuku nodded and watched closely, a little worried about you getting hurt, but shook that feeling down.