5.

Kim's POV

"So who exactly did you beat up" I ask as I wrap her hand.

"That fat- Fuck, what the hell!" She yelled when I squeeze her hand.

"You're being mean say his name" I said as she look up at me and roll her eyes.

"Mr. Fuck face" she said and I didn't even bother to hurt her again since I know she wasn't gonna call his name.

With a Sigh I jump off her table and took up the kit.

Slightly bending over I put it back before standing up straight and turn around she had this look on her face I couldn't really read.

"What?" I ask as I lean on her table.

"Did you really have to bend over?" She asked as she push her self more to the table...'what are you hiding' I thought before smiling at her.

"Yup kinda anyways you got work to do I got a schedule to make see you later boss"I smirk before walking away and out her office.

----------------------------------------

"Why you sill working it's lunch break" I heard Sam's annoying voice came.

I look up before going back to what I was doing before "I'll be eating when I'm finish thanks"

"Boringgggggggg" I now had a annoyed look on my face.

"W-" she was cut off by the boss's voice.

"What are you doing in this office?" She asked sounding....mad?

"I was just as-" but she was cut off again

"I don't care. Please leave and you" she said looking at me

"Me?" I asked pointing at myself.

"Let's go" was all she said before walking out and Sam stood there starring at me for some reason.

I stop what I was doing before taking up the tablet and rush after her but not before pulling Sam out my office.

I met her at the elevator and we both got in.

"Do we have another meeting? I thought it was lunch time"

"It is" came her reply.

"Why do you sound so angry?" I asked slightly confused.

She only hum before stepping out the elevator while I follow behind her.

"Are you gonna tell me where we're going" I ask

"Mhm hold on" she said before taking her phone call as we enter the car.

I sigh before thanking the driver and I received a polite smile before he closed the door and got in.

------------------------

She talked for the whole damn car ride and I just sat there quiet.

The driver opened the door to my side and I sent him a smile before climbing out only to see that we were at an restaurant? 'Huh'.

I moved out the way and she got out also before telling me to follow her and so I did.

"Reservation for two" was all she said before the waitress replied with a laugh.

"Ms. Monroe please just go to your table" she said shaking her head and walk away.

Ms. Monroe head to the table before pulling out a chair for me and I sat and thankes her quietly.

She hum before taking a seat also as she spoke "it was the closest near the company and I didn't want you to be eating with those others at some garbage place".

"Ok then boss" I said sarcastically.

"Also I'm hungry can we order now" as soon as she said yes I took up the menu.

I asked her to call the waitress and so she did I ordered creamy shrimp pasta with corn and creamy mash potatoes on the side.

She went with steak and the same sides as mine before giving the waitress both our menus.

'Why does she keep smirking with her'

"That your girlfriend?" Asked feeling a bit jealous.

"No she's not, why" she asked with her hands close and her chin resting on it.

"Ah nothing just wondering" I half lied.

"Ah ok and you"

"Maybe, maybe not" I smirk

"Don't let me have to ask you again Ms. Miller"

'Damn why so serious'

"No I don't" I mumble.

With a hum she went on her phone as I waited patiently for the food to come.

--------------------------------------

The food came and we ate while making small talk mostly me doing all the talking while she just listen.

We ate dessert, well I forced her to eat it with me and we were on our way back to the company as I tease her about being afraid of dogs.

We finally made it back and we separated after that but not before I gave her a hug for the food and dessert.

.・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。..・✫

-M