Jimin&Jungkook&Hoseok - PART 2

🍼little Jungkook

Moving is stressful for everyone not just for the adults. Jimin and Hoseok packed everything, vans with their things already left Seoul and it means they get in their SUV and hit the road.

Jungkook is strapped in his car seat with the padded harness keeping their little treasure safe. Hoseok is driving, Jimin is doing everything to keep his baby happy and calm. Jungkook is cuddling with his stuffed brown puppy and his eyes are glued to the screen of his iPad. He is watching cartoons, as long as he can watch cartoons he is happy. Jungkook knows they are leaving the big city and from now they will live in a house near a beach and a sea. He doesn't remember the city's name, but he thinks he knows why they are leaving Seoul - daddy was often sick during the last few months.

The ride will be long, almost 10 hours if the traffic is good. Cartoons get boring after a few hours and then Jimin turns on the radio and they sing along. This also doesn't entertain him for too long, Jungkook is getting restless. Of course they have some breaks, but a short moment of stretching isn't enough for someone so lively like Jungkook. He enjoys the snacks daddy offers - sandwiches, cookies, potato chips ... Jungkook feels like a king. Hoseok knows they will have to clean the car, the backseat will be full of crumbs.

They stop in a restaurant to have lunch and Jungkook gets a big chicken burger with French fries. The restaurant has a small playground where Jungkook plays for a while before they have to leave. Jungkook watches the trees and houses outside their car. Jimin is almost falling asleep, but he needs to stay awake if Hoseok drives, he doesn't want to make him sleepy. So they stop to buy a coffee and Jungkook gets a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream. Jungkook is getting sleepy. The sky outside is getting darker, Moon and stars appear and he wants to sleep. Jimin spots it and tells Hoseok to stop so he can cover him with a blanket. The ride is silent. Jimin is silently massaging Hoseok's shoulders a bit and looks forward their new home.

They have to stop and get gas, that's when Jungkook wakes up. He slowly opens his eyes and squirms a bit. Jungkook looks outside and watches lights beaming in the dark night. The gas station is right next to a highway and more smaller lights are zooming next to the parking lot. Jimin is outside with Hoseok and spots his baby's eyes are opened. Jimin gets inside the warm car and strokes Jungkook's small hands.

"Just a bit longer. Close your eyes, okay?"

Jungkook sucks on his pacifier and whimpers. He wants daddy so sit with him. Jimin needs to move a cage with Jungkook's chinchilla, but then he sits down next to him. Jimin closes his eyes and holds Jungkook's hand. They will arrive in 40 minutes, but Jimin is sure he won't explore their new home, he is exhausted and tomorrow will be hard.