Part: 14}{An Unexpected Splash}

-Man, I feel like this is the longest I kept a story going for. Thanks For all of the support.

Shoutout to: AGremlinChild

-Ranboo-

I've been practising, no, not spells and stuff like that, practising switching between my Origin Form and my human one. Along with Sneeg and Fundy, we all pretty much have accomplished it. When Sneeg does it, he shrinks super fast into an inchling, we also found out that if he switches fast enough he can reach 6ft 3. But it only lasts for a very little time.

When Fundy does it, he kinda just grows ears and a tail, nothing much. My skin changes colour from a tan to an enderian black. Also, horns sprout from my head.

The only reason why we did this was because Tubbo told Philza about switching back and forth. So he immediately was concerned and told us to practice along with our spells.

Anywho, it was almost 6oclock and Fundy only told me now what happened last night with Draco.

We were walking to the entrance of Hogwarts where we would be greeting the other schools. Fundy explained what happened. "So does he understand anything or did you just leave him wondering about us?" I asked. "We left him wondering, but I think that's for the best."

I started to go down the stairwell, skipping the fake step. "I wonder if he told anyone," I say. "I'm guessing that he told his goons," I looked down to see Sneeg making his way down the stairs. "Your probably right, we need to tell Philza-"

Szzzzz

The cold water dripped down my face and back, burning more than fire ever would have. My head felt like it was on fire, my neck was scorched and my back was crisped. I heard an unearthly screech, the one of an Enderman. I teleported away from the stairs, to the bottom, then sat against the wall.

Why did that happen? I thought I was still wearing the water protection crown that Will gave me.

I looked up and saw Draco holding a bucket of water, beside him was the girl and guy. All three had horrified faces. Fundy and Sneeg ran up to me, Fundy gave me a towel that he had in his inventory.

I thankfully grabbed the towel from his hand and started to dry myself off quickly. Fortunately, no one else was in the stairwell. "Ranboo, are you okay? Should I get Philza?" I heard Sneeg say.

I couldn't say anything, my mouth felt like it was completely void of any moisture. I shook my head no. I ruffled my hair to get rid of the water particles.

"What was that sound!?"

I looked up to see Snape rushing around the corner of the hallway. He saw me and then looked up to see Draco. "What happened?" He said sternly.

~*+*~

-Philza-

I was talking to Dumbledore when My phone rang. I took it out and saw it was Snape. "One second Albus," I excused myself. "Hello Professor Snape, how may I help you?" I asked the Slytherin leader. "It seems as though one of your students was drenched in water by another Slytherin and wants to speak with you."

"Where are you right now?" I asked.

"In the Great Hall," he replied. "Okay, tell him that I will be there as fast as I can." I hung up and told Albus what happened then ran towards the Hall.

I hope to Vini that it's not Ranboo.

~*+*~

-Wilbur-

Scott and I made our way outside to greet the other schools. I spotted Tommy and Tubbo arguing with each other and Techno trying to stop them from fighting.

Then the excitement began.

---------------

I ain't writing the whole kashaz of the schools arriving. 

Also sorry for not updating in almost a month. 

Most likely will post another chapter near the end of Spring Break. 

Word Count: 624