The Most Dangerous Game... Night!

We on Season 2 baby!!! And my TMNT story is almost over so I'll have more time to work on this one!! How the time flies by

:) Enjoy Also I didn't know the guy who played abed from Community played Huey small world.

Season 2, Episode 1: The Most Dangerous Game... Night!

Scrooge and the kids enter a cavern underneath a Mayan Temple.

Louie runs into a cobweb and accidently pushes Scrooge into a pit. Scrooge climbs out as Louie shakes the web loose.

Dewey whistles to Webby causing her to let out an excited gasp.

Dewey charges toward Webby who launches him to low hanging branch allowing him to swing across the large gap.

"Dew-dew-dew-dewey dewing it again. We're dewing it again." Dewey sings.

Webby uses Louie's head as a launchpad and grabs Dewey's legs, "With Webby, his best friend." Webby sings along.

"A duet with Dewey and Webby!" They sing together

Dewey presses a button on the wall causing the floor between the gap to rise allowing the others to cross.

Louie walks forward to cross but Scrooge and Ella stop him just as spikes fly up from the floor.

Scrooge turns to Huey, "Laddie?"

"Step turn, step turn, step turn, dodge and step." Huey says in the same rhythm as the theme song.

They both then follow the instructions as they go through the arrows.

Louie watches with panicked eyes, "Uh. Okay, step-" Louie panics and ends up running through the arrows and collapsing at the end, panting and pelted with arrows

Ella just forms a force field around herself and walks through the arrows before looking up at Scrooge expectantly.

"Someone's been practicing their magic." Scrooge praises ruffling her hair before walking ahead.

Ella walks ahead carrying Louie over her shoulder, not acknowledging Huey and Dewey at all.

Scrooge approaches the pedestal, cracks his neck, and prepares to grab the idol.

"Just grab it, already!" Louie exclaims popping up behind Scrooge from out of nowhere, he was ready to go home.

"The Idol of Sybil is not a trinket to be unceremoniously swindled. Legend had it-" Scrooge is interrupted by Ella.

"Bah-bah-bah-bah- Can we just wrap up the 'Woah', and get to the 'wait, what', already?" Ella asks equally tired of this adventure.

Scrooge blinks in surprise at Louie and Ella's fed-up expressions.

"Woah, some cool hidden city or treasure or whatever. Wait, what? That cool thing is dangerous, or cursed, or guarded by centaurs? AAAAH! Louie almost dies. Ella saves him and is the only one who cares that he may be traumatized. Can we please move it along? That's how it goes." Louie snaps at Scrooge.

"Adventure is an unpredictable paramour. You've got to judge every angle. No two perilous scenarios are alike." Scrooge scolds the two.

Dewey appears behind the idol, "Woah." Dewey awes.

Scrooge turns to Louie and Ella who both hold up a finger.

Dewey lifts the idol an springs trap, "Wait what?" Dewey asks.

Louie and Ella hold up another finger.

"Well, that doesn't mean..." Scrooge trails off when pieces of the ceiling fall and they all have to run out the temple.