Chapter 28

MONSTER P.O.V.

I pulled up on the block and there this bitch was. I put the car in park and got out sitting on the hood.

Hi baby daddy! Shalease smiled running over to me smiling hard taking the popsicles out her mouth.

Come take a ride with me! I smiled licking my lips.

What?! She asked confused but happy. She twisted her lips up in excitement. "I'm going with my baby daddy! Bye y'all!" She smiled smirking. She shimmied to the other side of the car.

Ladies! I smiled before getting off my car and getting in.

Byeeee Monster! They waved and smiled being cute and shit.
I got in the car and pulled off. This bitch was all in my mirror glossing her lips and shit thinking she was cute. I slammed on my breaks so hard grabbed the back of her neck and smashed her face into the dashboard twice.

Now that I have your fuckin attention, do I right?! I laughed sitting back as she cried in tears holding her bleeding face. "I said do I have your fuckin attention?"

Yes monster what the fuck are you doing! She screamed in pain.

Your fuckin my life up!

I didn't do shit to you muthafucka!

You did! I told you to answer my phone for me and only me! Why the fuck you tellin people you pregnant by me again!

You must be talkin bout your precious little Queen that bitch kept fuckin callin what the fuck you see in her that you ain't see in me? I don't fuckin get it Kari! She yelled and cried hitting me again.

It's yo fault we ain't together I don't fuckin love or wanna be with yo ass bitch! You keep fuckin shit up for me and I fuckin promise you, it's gone be a hard pill for you to swallow! Do you fuckin understand me Shalease! I yelled in her ear grabbing her by the back of her neck. I pulled up to her house and opened the car door for her. She stepped out with her head down. "Please don't make me kill you Shalease!" I said sternly.

Kari I love you and I really wanna be with you though! I can do better I swear to god I can! I ain't never in life had to beg no man.

Dude You can't even do right by my son you think I wanna be with somebody like that?

No....I'm sorry!

Go clean yourself up and get ready to make this drop for me! She nodded her head and started walking towards the house. I got back in the car and pulled off.

Hi Monster! One of the girls greeted me at the reception desk of my car wash.

I need someone to wash the inside of my car blood in it use bleach. The nya use the black light when it's done to ensure me that it's clean! I demanded as I walked towards the back.

Yes sir! Would you like the keys to your Wrangler or Durango?

Durango srt red wrapped! I walked into my office and grabbed a bag of money. She brought the keys into the office and I took them from her.

How's business today?

It's good sir! We was busy this morning!

Okay good! I'll be back at the end of the week!

Yes sir! I walked out the door and my truck was pulled up to the entrance. I got in and sped off. I had to head over to the trap and drop this bag off. I was exhausted already today and I barley been out.

I grabbed the blunt out the ashtray and grabbed a back wood going upstairs to the office. I swear I felt like I couldn't sleep even focus. My mind kept racing back to Queen I just knew she would of been happy to see me. She really think I had a baby on the way. Out of all shit she chose to believe she believes that! She know I'd never ever in life touch on my baby mama again!

I grabbed my ringing phone and it was my aunt. "What up Aunty?!"

She came and got the baby, you don't have to come get him tonight! She said sounding relieved as fuck.

Ight thanks Aunty ima slide through later on I got somethin for you!

Okay baby be safe! She said before hanging up.

I sat my phone down and began to count the money.