Chapter 60: The Maid Cafe

The next morning...

Shido was suddenly woken up. He felt his lips were wet and moist. When he opened his eyes, he saw Miku lying on top of him, looking at him with a mischievous smile on her face.

The two didn't fall asleep until late last night, so they didn't get up too early. It's past ten o'clock now, and she wanted to go on a date as soon as possible, so she used her own method to wake him up.

A good morning kiss.

"Morning, Miku."

Shido rubbed his eyes and sat up, not fully awake yet.

"Morning! Darling's sleeping face is cute!"

Miku said with a happy smile.

"Cute?"

Shido frowned and repeated. It didn't feel like a compliment to him, after all, he was a man, and it always felt a little weird for her to describe him as cute.

"Cute!"

Miku nodded affirmatively, then sat up in Shido's bed.

"Okay, get dressed, and let's go out for breakfast!"

Shido chuckled. It was getting late, he didn't plan on making breakfast any more.

"Okay! Darling, wait for me..."

Miku nodded lightly, and then hopped out of Shido's room.

She came to the dressing room that belonged to the Spirits, and there were quite a few clothes that belonged to her. She chose the clothes she bought last time and quickly changed into them.

It was a very gorgeous white dress. There were a lot of flower symbols on it, and it felt light when walking around. In fact, it looked like a wedding dress from a distance.

Shido couldn't help but froze for a while, then nodded affirmatively, and said in admiration:

"It's beautiful, when did you buy it?"

"Last time when Darling was busy, I went to the clothing store and bought it."

Miku smiled happily and didn't explain too much. As long as Shido liked it, it would be worthwhile for her to prepare like this.

In fact, the funds of the Itsuka household were basically used by the Spirits at will. Shido had no problem with them using his money as long as they were happy.

However, these deposits seem to be consumed much faster than expected. After all, if each Spirit bought ten sets of clothes, it would be 110 of them in total! It was natural for his money to disappear so quickly.

Shido didn't mind, though. He would just work hard and copy more novels.

The two dressed up, put on the dating attire, and walked out of the house.

Because no one knew Miku in this world, they could go on a date without covering their faces.

(When will Covid end!?)

At this time, the two had come to Akihabara, a sacred place for otakus and cosplayers. The purpose of their trip was the special cafe here: The maid cafe.

This was what Miku proposed, saying that she wanted to look at cute girls while eating, so that it would give her a great appetite...

Shido didn't quite understand it, but since it was what Miku wanted, he would naturally satisfy her. In fact, he had some interest in it as well, so he obliged.