kissing on stage (requested)

The screams and cheers from the fans in the crowd were loud as the girls finished performing lovesick girls.

Only halfway through the show so far, they were grinning from ear to ear and cherishing every moment spent performing for the fans that were so excited to finally see them and adored them so very much.

"Are you having fun so far?" Jisoo spoke into her mic, making the fans cheer even louder. "Happy to hear that, because so are we!"

"We actually have a special guest here tonight." Lisa smiled as she stared over at Rosé, the rest of the girls doing the same as they nearly burst from the excitement they were feeling.

"Rosie, didn't your girlfriend have a show in this very same arena recently?" Jennie asked. "You all know who Rosé's girlfriend is, right?"

They all laughed over how loudly the fans screamed in response.

"She's so beautiful and so talented. She's a brilliant soloist and it's been a dream of mine to, someday, perform on stage with her and perform one of my favorite songs. It's a love song and it's about me." She playfully gloated and the girls laughed in response.

"Well, tonight, that dream is going to come true." Jisoo smiled.

And at that, you walked out on stage, making all of the fans scream.

You quickly hugged the girls before walking over to Rosie.

You pecked her cheek before wrapping your arms around her to give her a big, long hug.

When Rosie asked if she could bring you on stage to perform and the company very surprisingly approved, the plan was for all of the girls to sing.

But upon doing some thinking, they decided this moment would be oh so special for you and Rosie to share the stage together and just the two of you sing.

Not only did this allow for even more sentimental and special moments for the two of you, but it also allowed for everyone to witness something that only the girls often witness - the magic between you and Rosie.

Your voices are beautiful individually but put together, it was heavenly.

It was even more perfect as everyone got to witness the love you have for each other.

You're not exactly huge on PDA, because you both live such public lives due to being such famous idols.

Things spread across the internet like wildfire, especially the cute moments you often share behind closed doors.

Tonight, there were hundreds of thousands of eyes on you and neither of you minded.

This moment was so special for the both of you as you finally get to perform the song you wrote for the love of your life.

"I'll be right back," Lisa said to Jisoo and Jennie, making them frown as she rushed backstage.

But she was only gone for a minute and when she returned, she was holding her phone so she could capture every beautiful and romantic moment you and Rosie shared.

"I'm posting this later. It's too cute not to." Lisa whispered to the girls again, making them nod in agreement, bright smiles on their faces as they kept their eyes on the two of you.

The song was over before either of you knew it and when it was done, everyone was going wild as they cheered loudly, the girls included.

Rosie giggled as she looked back at them, loving how supportive they always are of the two of you.

"Thank you for having me!" You said into your mic and planned on giving them all a hug before walking off stage and letting them continue the show.

But as you went to turn around to make your way to the girls, Rosie gently grabbed your wrist with her free hand.

She handed her mic over to Jennie before she stared at you in adoration, her hands gently falling onto your cheeks.

"I love you so much." She whispered before she put her lips on yours, giving you a sweet kiss.

You melted right away, arms wrapping around her neck as she kept you close while moving her lips against yours.

Lisa was quick to capture the moment by taking a few photos and when she finished, she and the girls thought you'd pull apart and they'd get some hugs from you.

But, to everyone's surprise, you just continued to kiss.

Your lips moved passionately against hers, your heart fluttering with joy every second you spent like this.

"Hey, cuties," Jennie teased as she tapped you on the shoulder. "We've got a show to continue sometime tonight."

You and Rosie laughed and shared one more short but sweet kiss before you pulled away.

"I'll see you soon," Rosie promised.

"I love you."

"I love you more." She said.

You hugged the girls and waved to the fans before exiting the stage, leaving Rosé with the biggest and brightest smile on her face.