Chapter 37

He raised his eyes and looked at her quietly. Although she was in the same room, she was not shy at all because of his appearance, but focussed on the books.

He didn't expect her to be such a woman. The Fu family and the herdsman do not belong to the same faction. He was not interested in her and could not keep her. It was indeed that he treated her unfairly, and she was indifferent to him.

There are so many women in the backyard. Maybe the existence of Doudou really made him look at her a few more. In fact, after looking at her for a long time, he found that she was also very durable, especially when she laughed, she could always infect the people around her and be happy because of her.

He suddenly found that the longer he stayed in this village, the more he liked everything created here.

Fu Yanlin stayed for 12 days and left. After Mu Huanqing sent him away, he finally felt relieved. Unexpectedly, he came back less than three days ago. This time, she couldn't even hide her stunned expression and stared at him directly.

Fu Yanlin pretended not to see it and ordered Meng Huai. " Show the brochure to my wife." With that, he naturally sat down in the chair and picked up the teacup to drink.

Booklet? Mu Huanqing looked confused and wondered why these people suddenly called her wife politely?

Bring forward with your arms and respectfully hand in the booklet. Mu Huanqing took it doubtfully and opened it. He couldn't help looking up at Fu Yanlin in surprise.

Meng Huai bowed his hand and said, "This is the deed of horse trading. Madam, do you lose the one?"

Mu Huanqing nodded immediately. " That's right. This is it. Where did you find it?"

"My soldiers have been busy trying the horse criminals these days, and then went to the Ministry of Criminal Justice to investigate. He found the deed from the evidence and asked for it back. With this deed, he could prove that the horse was Ma's wife's."

Mu Huanqing looked at Fu Yanlin in surprise again. He also looked up at her and said indifferently, "Pair the empty space, I'll take you to get the horse."

"I'm free now. Is it feasible to go now?"

He put down the teacup and gave a word. " Yes."

"Wait a minute, I'll prepare." As soon as she collected the deed, she acted immediately. Fu Yanlin sat in the room and could still hear her voice outside the house. " Heartfelt words, you and Li Yuan and I went out to get the horse. Go and prepare quickly."

Fu Yanlin stood up, came to the door of the room to look at her busy preparation figure, thinking that she really loved horses. Hearing that the horse could be retrieved, her eyes were shining, and even the expression of talking to him was different. Unlike before, it was only polite to him on the surface, but in fact, she didn't even smile.

Fu Yanlin bent the corners of his lips. In this way, she can always remember his benefits and smile at him more or less sincerely, right? In less than a cup of tea, they went on their way, because they were all good at riding, and they naturally rode fast horses. Fu Yanlin took her to the horse workshop of the government. Originally, he wanted to pick a few horses for her to take. After all, so many horses were mixed together, and the brand was erased by the stolen bandits. It was difficult to recognise them, but he didn't expect that she didn't look at it, but just ordered Xinyu and Li Yuan to find their horses.

Xinyu and Liyuan circled Mafang. Which horse Xinyu pointed to, Liyuan went to lead the horse. The horse was also magical. When he was led by Liyuan, he came obediently.

When the fourteen horses were picked out, Xinyu competed with his master. Mu Huanqing turned his head and said to Fu Yanlin with certainty, "These fourteen horses were robbed."