Chapter 14. Returning To Konoha

(3 years later)

Naruto has been training in the dragon Tai Jutsu style.

It was called the Dragons dance and it was one of the most feared fighting styles since it was the first Tai Jutsu style with all others being. Cheap copies that only imitated slight portions of the fighting style.

Naruto then punched a stone wall Infront of him with only his normal strength and the wall shattered from it since. It targeted the weak points on the body and allowed the user to hit the enemy in as few hits as possible.

Over the last 3 years he's trained relentlessly to get himself as strong as possible and as of now he would be stronger than a fresh Jonin. He'd be an A rank for all his ninja categories with being an SS for Fuinjutsu. Over 3 months ago he surpassed Jiraiya and is now almost at Fuinjutsu level 10. On his right arm he has a massive sealing array covering the entire arm.

"Come on Naruto we need to pack up so we can leave" said Tsunade packing their gear

Over the last 3 years Naruto has filled out more and is tall for his age standing at 5'5 and is starting to look more and more like his father.

"Ok Bachan" said Naruto before he bowed before the dragon Infront of him "thank you Midril I appreciate your training".

"It is a pleasure Uzumaki-dono" said Midril who was a wingless purple dragon. Who then poofed away in smoke.

"I'm so excited!" Yelled Fuu who was flying thanks to Chomei's wings to fly around.

Fuu hasn't changed much except for growing more and her more feminine features were starting to grow in. She stood at 4'11.

"I just hope those assholes have changed cause if not I'll show them what it feels like to be punched by my Bachan" said Naruto punching his open hand.

Akane looked at them and smiled while cleaning her father's sword which Naruto got from his summons and gave it to her. On her right arm was her father's Sode which she proudly wore.

She carried her father's sword on her back and had a seal on it so she can easily draw the sword that was longer than she was tall.

Akane wore a dark purple shirt that had a very slight v cut on the collar, she also wore a small piece of chest armor. She had black pants and had a shuriken pouch on her left leg. She had 3 scroll holstered on her right leg. Akane also wore a short sleeved haori that was dark blue with red flames on the bottom. Over the years she has grown to a even more beautiful girl and her red hair now reached her mid back along with her more feminine features becoming more pronounced. Akane now stood at 5'0.

"I'm very excited to see Konoha as well Naruto-kun" said Akane.

"Also Naruto... Remember we can't go after Danzo yet. From what sensei told me he's been trying to find his main base and if we can find that then we can strike at him" said Tsunade.