Part 9 | Science Teacher

You were currently driving to Peter's school, the three teens sitting in the back.

"So, what's going on again?" Ned asked, looking confused.

You sighed. "Your Science teacher is going on a six week break, so Stark volunteered me to fill in for him."

"No offence Miss Y/n, but I don't see why he thought that was a good idea" Peter commented nervously.

"I completely agree Spiderling."

"Won't they be scared? You know, being a demon?" MJ wondered.

You smirked, pulling up to their school. "They will be when I'm done with them."

There were students running all around the vehicle, playing games and chatting. You wrinkled your nose.

"Ew, look at them all."

"Miss Y/n, please be nice."

"Not in my vocabulary sweetheart" you sang out, getting out of the car.

———————————

After going to the administration office, Peter announced that he and the others had Science with you first.

"Labs are this way" he directed, leading you down the hall.

Upon reaching the room, you pushed open the door, the three teens trailing in after you and moving to their seats as the bell rang.

You wrote your name on the whiteboard as the students filed in, chatting away.

"Who are you?" One of them called out after they'd all settled.

"Your worst nightmare."

There were a few snickers.

"Greeting and salutations young mortals, my name is Miss L/n, I will be your filler teacher while Mr Harrington is on a six week break" you introduced, moving throughout their desks as you spoke. "Now, I don't want to be here as much as you, so just work with me and we'll have no problems. Deal?"

They nodded. "Also, I don't accept any disruptive or rude behaviour, understood?"

"Or what?" Someone challenged.

"Or I'll remove all your vital organs with a blunt fork" you replied, smiling sweetly.

The class laughed, stopping when you didn't join in.

"Aren't you an Avenger?" A girl called out.

"Indeed, so you'll know I'm not joking. Begin your work please."

———————————-

"Yo Miss L/n, can I get your number?" A cocky boy with curly brown hair asked as you passed his desk.

"Of course."

The class stared at you in shock. Ripping the corner of his page off, you wrote something down and gave it to him.

You could see all the students crowding around the smug boys desk a he looked at the number.

"Um, Miss? Isn't this the pest control number?"

"Indeed. It's one of my favourites to give to mortals like you who think they are worthy of me" you replied, turning around to face him as the class 'oohed. (Lol I hope you know what I mean by that.)

"Stop calling us mortals, you're nothing special" a girl scoffed.

"And what was your name?"

"Liz" she answered confidently, flicking her hair over her shoulder.

"Well, Liz" you began, walking over to her desk and placing both hands on the wood, leaning over her. "You should really watch how you speak to me."

And with that, you burnt the corners of her table off.

She screamed and shoved her chair back as the class gasped.

"And to any other nosy brats out there, I'm a 1,013 demon, so don't even bother asking me out" you announced, sweeping out the door just as the bell rang.

"That was awesome!" Ned exclaimed, the three teens running after you down the hallway and into the cafeteria.

You smirked. "Thank you."

After getting food, you sat down with them.

"Don't you want to sit with the teachers?" Peter asked.

"Adults? Ew" you scoffed, sitting beside MJ.

"Do you like anyone?"

"No."

"Mood" MJ commented, not looking up from her book.

All throughout lunch there were whispers about you.

"Did you hear what she did to Flash and Liz?? So cool!"

"What her name again? Miss L/n?"

"I wish she was my teacher."

"Did you see that now chick? She-"

"Call me a chick again and I will remove your tongue with a scalpel" you called out. Without looking, you threw a knife backwards, catching the collar of the one who spoke and pinning him to the table.

You strutted though the silent room, wrenching the blade out.

"My name isn't chick, its Y/n. Pleasure to meet you asshole" you said brightly, holding out one hand to shake and twirling the dagger in the other.

"How dare you!" He shouted, spitting on your hand.

The students gasped. You looked at your hand for a moment, thinking.

"Hm" you said finally, before wiping it down his face.

The room was filled with cheers as you strode back to Peter, Ned and MJ.

"See you later Pete" you announced, throwing him the car keys.

"How are you getting home??" He asked, bewildered.

Holding up one finger, you closed your eyes. A moment later Loki appeared by your side.

"Hello darling, a little early isn't it?" He asked pleasantly. "Oh, hello Peter and friends."

"Hey Lokes, thanks for coming" you replied, looking over at the group of angry teachers surging towards you.

"Oh dear, what did you do?" He mused, grinning at the chaos.

"Dealt with some brats and pissed them off in the process."

"Congratulations."

"Thanks Lokes."

"Bye you three" the smiled God, looking to the teens.

"Bye Mr Loki, by Miss Y/n!"

And with that, Loki teleported the two of you back to the tower.

"Aren't you supposed to be teaching??" Wanda asked when the two of you appeared in the living room.

"I was" you replied, patting Loki on the cheek before moving over to the billionaire and stealing his whiskey.

"Hey!"

"Y/n, what did you do?" Steve groaned.

You explained, sipping on Tonys drink.

"And then I mind linked mischief man and he came and saved me" you finished, dropping the glass onto the floor and shattering it. "Another!"

Loki smiled as Thor boomed with laughter.

"You're a pain in the ass" Tony grumbled, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Thank you."

"That wasn't supposed to be a compliment."

———————————

Sorry for the super late update guys, Wattpad deleted the whole chapter that I pre-wrote for today so I re-wrote it from memory on the bus😒😒

Anyway, I hope you enjoyyyyyy