Chapter 39

"Let me ask again, what does the marquis want you to stay? Think it over and reply well. This is the last chance." She looked indifferent. Although she didn't talk harshly, she was full of cold and pressing momentum.

The two sisters looked at each other and knew that if they were not telling the truth, I'm afraid they really didn't have a chance.

Liu Mu looked up and said, "Mrs., the marquis stayed us down for fear that someone would rob his wife."

Mu Huanqing was stunned and then twisted his eyebrows. " Someone Robbed Me?"

"Madam, don't tell you honestly. During his stay in this village, the marquis found that his wife was amiable, so he loved him, but he also found that many people in the farm loved his wife, so the marquis felt a little uncomfortable, but he knew that he owed his wife, so he couldn't say anything. The marquis had military affairs and could not accompany his wife from time to time, and knew Madam didn't have a marquis in her heart, so the marquis was uneasy, so he left us two in the village."

Liu Yun quickly added, "Madam, don't get me wrong. The marquis didn't come down to spy on your wife, but to think in case... in case..."

Mu Huanqing frowned. " In case of what? Say it."

Liu Yun bit his teeth and risked it. " To my wife, the marquis wants to know that in case someone really appears and happens to be in the right eye, at least we can inform the marquis in time and let him rush over immediately and don't let anyone take you away."

No matter how thick-skinned Ren Mu Huanqing was, he couldn't help blushing when he heard this and scolded, "What can you rob or not? Is it harmful to say this?"

"If you had known earlier, you would have been unhappy, so of course the marquis dared not say it. Since you dare not say it, you have to keep us down." Liu Yun replied in a low voice.

Liu Mu said, "Madam, there's nothing he can do about it. He often sees his wife when he can't, and he is very sad, so he has to come up with this plan."

That's what he meant? After listening to it, Mu Huanqing didn't know whether to blame or pretend not to know?

"Madam, if the marquis knew that we had confessed the truth and made him lose face, he would definitely punish us. Please forgive your life and don't drive us away. If you don't want to see us, we won't appear in front of you. It doesn't hurt your eyes. Just ask you not to sell us."

Mu Huanqing rubbed his eyebrows and had some headaches. " Alle on, I understand this. I won't drive you away."

"Mrs. Thank you!" As soon as my sister was happy, she kowtowed quickly.

Mu Huanqing's face sank. " But I warn you that if I let me know what you have done without telling me or private, you don't even need to say anything and sell them directly."

"Don't worry, madam, our sisters and brothers must behave their own and serve you faithfully."

"Let's talk about loyalty later. That's all right. Get back!"

"Yes." Liu Yun and Liu Mu kowtowed to her a few more times.

She waved her hand. " Get up, don't knock. I don't have so many rules here. What I see is the hearts of the people. If you are really loyal, I won't treat you unfairly."

"Yes, the small one knows that the small one will not disappoint your wife." The two brothers got up and retreated happily.

After leaving the yard and staying away from everyone's sight, the two sisters looked at each other and tacitly relieved.

In fact, their real task is not to stay in the village, but to find an appropriate time to tell their wiveness to their wives. Whether they can stay in the village or not is secondary.