Chapter 57

We continue playing hide and seek for a bit longer until we get bored and decide to think of another game

"What should we do now?" Alessio inquires as we all sit in silence thinking of another game.

I can't think of a game right now.

"Let's play truth or dare." Nikolo declares as he begins smirking.

"Sure." We agree sitting around in a circle with Sophia on one side of me and Alessio on the other.

"Truth or dare Luca." I begin as everyone all glances into his direction.

"Dare." He smirks as I quickly begin thinking of a dare for him.

"I dare you to call you crush and confess your feelings to her." I say sending him an evil grin as the others all begin laughing.

This is definitely going to be entertaining.

Luca picks his phone up and begins looking for the contact as we all watch intently.

"Do I really have to do this?" Luca sighs as we continue encouraging him.

He looks back at his phone again clicking a button.

The phone suddenly starts ringing as we all go silent again.

"Hello?" She says from the others side of the phone as I hold my hand over my mouth to stifle my laugh.

"Hi it's Luca, I just wanted to tell you something." Luca responds acting normal.

"Sure, what is it?" She questions as Luca takes a deep breath.

Even I can feel his heat beating from here.

"I like you." He rushes out as the line goes so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

This is awkward.

"You still there?" He adds confusion lacing his tone.

"Umm yeah but I don't like you back Luca I'm sorry." She apologises as we all almost burst out laughing.

I cut the phone for Luca not being able to hold in my chuckle any longer as I fall back onto the grass behind me.

My stomach physically hurts from laughing right now.

"I- i can't breath." I chuckle wiping away a fake tear as I look over to see Sophia also laying beside me laughing.