Chapter 45

The originally solemn faces of the two elders stared straight at the child held in their son's hands. When they heard their granddaughter shouting at their grandparents, they couldn't move their eyes, and the corners of their mouths unconsciously bent.

When Fu Yanlin saw the light in his parents' eyes, he also raised the corners of his mouth. As he expected, parents will definitely like Doudou as soon as they see them. Just like themselves at the beginning, who taught Doudou that this daughter is so cute?

Sure enough, it was his mother who couldn't help it first.

The old woman of Houfu immediately stepped forward to touch her granddaughter's little face, and Doudou also gave face. As soon as her grandmother touched her, she immediately smiled and showed the wine vortex, and stretched out her hand to touch it back, which made the old lady overjoy. She forgot that she once didn't like the baby's mother. Even the rules for her daughter-in-law and dismounting was forgotten. Siquan was put on this beautiful granddaughter, which was very rare.

If Fu Yanlin is a handsome marquis who fascinates his noble daughter in the capital, then Doudou inherits her father's strengths, but she is even more popular.

Mu Huanqing was relieved to see that the two elders liked their daughter so much. Although she didn't care whether they loved the granddaughter or not, she was still very happy to see that they were good to Doudou, but she also wondered why Doudou, who usually recognised strangers, was not afraid of strangers at all when he saw his grandparents, and was very close to them, and even followed the two elders into the hall to talk?

Unexpectedly, along the way, there was a demon hairpin boy who could not be seen by mortals teaching her daughter to sneer on others. Doudou listened to Uncle Butterfly very much. Her uncle made her laugh, and she laughed out a flower? Uncle called her, and she shouted softly. Her uncle was beside her as a strategist, teaching her to use her fascinated demeanour and deal with the two elders first.

When Mu Huanqing came back this time, almost everyone in the whole family saw it, except Fu Rong and Aunt Lin, who married two years ago. However, it was normal for Aunt Lin not to come out to court her. She didn't pay special attention to it until she returned to the yard where she used to live. She heard the maid tell her that Aunt Lin had been sent out of the house and was no longer the concubine of the marquis, and the other aunts were also dealt with by the marquis that Mu Huanqing was stunned in surprise.

"Are you all sent away?"

"Yes, the marquis now has only one lady, no aunt." The maid replied respectfully.

The four maids in front of her were the four maids arranged to serve in her room when she married into the Hou's house. This time she returned to Fu was also these four maids, but their respect for her was beyond that of her, because they knew that the lady's status was different now.

Mu Huanqing never expected Fu Yanlin to send his aunt away. She didn't have to think about what he meant by doing so.

He is expressing his heart to her. Now there are no other women around him except her.

"I see." Mu Huanqing only said lightly and told them to prepare for a bath. She wanted to wash and go to bed.

She didn't plan to stay for a long time when she came back this time, so she only brought Li Yuan, Xinyu and Mammy Ji, plus five servants from the Liu brothers.

When the servants of the Hou family saw Mrs. Ji and the three of them following their wife, they were in a better spirit and look than four years ago. At a glance, they knew that the lady was doing well with her. Now that the marquis went to pick up his wife in person, it showed that he attached great importance and love to his wife from the past. Everyone treated her husband. People are even more respectful and dedicated to serving, and dare not have a bad pool.