Misbehaving Kids During Interviews (April 2018)

Harry: 24 Camryn: 24 Darcy: 7 Lennon: 4 Auggie: 3 1/2 Bowie: 2  Calum: 4 months old

Harry: 24
Camryn: 24
Darcy: 7
Lennon: 4
Auggie: 3 1/2
Bowie: 2
Calum: 4 months old

❤️Thank you so much to olivviiiiag for requesting this chapter!! You're amazing babe ❤️

2:00 am

"Baby boy, you gotta go to sleep, lovey,"Camryn blearily whispers, her eyes practically falling shut as she rocks side to side, resting her back against the backboard of the bed as she cradles a nursing Calum to her chest.

"Are his eyes closing more?"Harry quietly asks, laying on his side as he spoons two year old Bowie from behind, his hand resting on Bowie's bare stomach that's revealed underneath his pajama shirt that's rolled up from his tossing and turning.

"No, he's still wide awake,"Camryn sighs in complete exhaustion as she rests her head back against the wooden backboard of the bed, closing her eyes. "He's killing me...and my boobs."

"None of them have cluster fed this bad except Lennon,"Harry yawns, smacking his lips together as he tries to stay awake. He normally wakes up with Camryn throughout the night when she wakes up to breastfeed as an act of support and to make sure she doesn't need him to grab her anything, but sometimes, on the really rough nights, they take turns waking up with the babies, figuring that two half-slept parents are better than two completely sleep deprived parents.

"He's not even eating, but he sobs if I try to unlatch him,"Camryn whimpers, raising her hand up that's not cradling Calum and placing it over her eyes as she sighs heavily. "We're gonna be so exhausted for the interview tomorrow."

"It will show people what it's like to be parents of five,"Harry chuckles softly, burying his nose into the top of Bowie's dark brown hair as he presses a kiss there. "What about you get some sleep with Bowie and I'll take Calum downstairs...?"

"No, he's just gonna cry, he won't settle for you,"Camryn shakes her head, looking down at Calum who's bright eyed and looking up at her as if he's slept for the whole day, but really he hasn't slept in fourteen hours, so she knows he's exhausted but too stubborn to succumb to his sleepy brain. "It's fine, you just get some sleep, I'll try to nap tomorrow, I guess."

"No, you didn't sleep at all last night either,"Harry shakes his head, sitting up slightly from the bed on his elbow, trying not to jostle Bowie too much as he rests his cheek in his palm, watching as Camryn's head sleepily lulls to her shoulder, her eyes shutting because she doesn't have the strength to keep them open anymore. In the past forty-eight hours she's gotten maybe four hours of sleep and has still had to do all of her mum duties throughout the day no matter how many times Harry tried to get her to take a nap.

"Bug, you have to let me help you, you're gonna be a zombie if you don't,"Harry tries to persuade Camryn, reaching his arm over Bowie's waist to land on Camryn's foot, her knees pulled up to her chest. "C'mon, let me just take him for like two hours."