Ch 14 [The Devil and the Samurai]

[Art is not mine]

Y/N's P.O.V

After sending Tsumugu running we went to the battleground where we would be challenging the first member of the elite four, i was kinda nervous but at the same time i was kinda exided to see our first opponant at the same time.

????:"Look's like we meet again, Matoi."

Ryuko:"Huh!?"

Y/N:"Our first enemy is-

Uzu Sanageyama.":(What happened to his eye's?)

Uzu:"I've dueled against Matoi before and was defeated, my defeat has made me wiser and much smarter than i was."

Ryuko:"Heh, too bad i'll have to kick your ass again."

I held my arm up to stop Ryuko from going in.

Ryuko:"Hey, what the hell babe?"

Y/N:"I'll handle this one, you can have the next one i promess."

Ryuko:"Fine, but don't let it become a habit."

Y/N:"Got it, so you fought Ryuko ey?"

Uzu:"Yes, and lost previously, we will see how the match turn's out today."

Y/N:"Okay, let's go all out!"

Uzu:"Indeed."

In a quick moment Uzu unleashed his ultima uniform's power revealing his mark two armor.

Uzu:"Prepare yourself Y/N, cause i won't hold back."

Y/N:"Good, i've been itching for a good fight."

Even though i just learned a new style i was gonna try out another, one known as Royal Guard, we'll see how that turn's out, Uzu and i ran at each other ready for combat but it was quite obvious i had no idea what i was doing with Royal Guard.

Uzu:(He's ploting something, i can feel it.)

Y/N:(Damnit, gotta act sooner then that. Viola:"Oi, what the hell are you up to? Cause it's blindingly obvious you have no idea what you're doing." Hey! I'm trying something, now let me focus please.)