x20. War of hearts

The first second Ellie stepped out of the Candor's grounds, she was blindfolded and left with handcuffed hands, so she wouldn't see where are the rebels they taking her.

She was entirely oblivious to whatever was occurring around her and she was okay with that.

Eleanor somehow realized that she was the only person taken captive by the rebels and it didn't matter.

Drew mumbled quietly to someone near them, probably thinking she won't listen.
He admitted honestly his wonders: why she isn't fighting back and protesting?

"You can kill me right now if you wish.", Ellie uttered to him, strolling reluctantly beside him.
He was the one taking her on the captivity tour. "I am blindfolded, Drew, not deaf."

But there was no reply in return.
And she didn't mind. Again.

After all, she has been through, they have been through, and went astray, it didn't matter.
Her sorrow was deeper than the ocean and greater than the mountains.

She knew that this would hurt as bitch if it happens. But the tot missing him could destroy her, that much she wasn't aware of.

After a long voyage, she felt they have arrived at some kind of hangar or a repository.

She couldn't see a thing, but she was receptive now more than ever to the sounds surrounding her;
All that distant murmuring and clatter she has heard all around reminded her of Dauntless, only... it wasn't Dauntless;

And it was needless to say that it anguished her to reckon that she was presumed to be arriving back with Eric to Dauntless at this time.
To an environment like this.

But instead, she was waddling blindfolded and deserted, ashamed, lingering, and anticipating her death sentence.
If they could only just get it over with; at least she'd meet with Eric at the end.

She hoped, at least.

Because, if there isn't another stage after the death, a place where he will wait for her, she didn't want to die either.
She was never this superstitious, but losing someone makes you believe in all the miracles and tales you have ever heard of.

The only thing she didn't want is to die and to end up alone on the other side.

Without him.

"Ok, Cabbano, this is your commodity. I wish you a great stay.", Drew shoved her somewhere, taking her handcuffs off.
God knows for how long have they been walking through the area, Ellie wasn't present in this reality anymore.
Her blindfold was still on so after she was knocked down on the concrete ground, she took it roughly off to scope her surroundings.

She was trapped somewhere like a critter.
But, this didn't matter too.

For in whatever state she was, she had no name.