《22》

We have not created the heavens and the earth and everything in between except for a purpose. And the Hour is certain to come, so forgive graciously.” (Quran 15:85)

Feeding soup to Zaroon his mother wiped away this mouth with tissue. To Waqaur rolled his eyes and said, " Ammi.. Uski per fracture h, haath nhi !"

And his moth shots back him a glare.

Zaroon gives a full blown smile.

" Jao.. yha se chalo dafa.. ho... aaye bade per fracture h haath nhi! Khayal bhi na rakhu apne bache ka... chota h sabse !" His mother said glaring at him

( any words for elder & younger siblings 🙃)

Waqaur rolled his eyes and was about to say something when Junaid came yelling ammiiii.

His mother flinched and said, " konsa dora shareef padd gya mere bache ko!"

Junaid gave a cheeky smile and landed down at her feets saying.

" see what you zoya did?!" He said pointing at his red nose, which got witnessed by a punch!

She caressed his hair and said, " serves u right junnu baby!"

Zoya giggled. Waqaur looked at her and than at Junaid who jaw was touching the floor!

Maha was laying on the sofaa.

Junaid, Zaroon and Zoya glanced at her and yelled in unison

Making tayiammi flinch. Waqaur rolling his eyes.

" Konsa bhoot dekhliya?!" He roared gritting his teeths.

Zoya caught his arm tightly and said, " bhai... maha aapi ka future dekh liya!"

Waqaur gave a confusing look and said, " care to explain zoyi.." to which Junaid rolled his eyes.

Zoya removed her phone from her pocket and showed him this.

Waqaur chuckled and said, " apni dunia me ghoom h isliye chup chap padi

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Waqaur chuckled and said, " apni dunia me ghoom h isliye chup chap padi... agar ye tumari imagination dekh li na to sara ghar sarr le utha lena h" he said to zoya.

And than glared at boys.

" hum bhi saage hi h sotele nhi jo hume ghoora jata h!" They said in Unison.

" tume toh thoda bhi jayega!" He said.

Time passed with their bickerings.

----

It was 10, when Waqaur entered his room. But didn't find Juweria there.

Shaking his head at her antics. He moved to change and laid on the bed. He knew what was coming next.

Meanwhile Juweria came with her father, who was hella angry at Waqaur for making his daughter cry and not buy her favourite dress.

He knocked the door.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें