Our birthday! (Beel & Belphie x reader)

Happy birthday to the twins! I love them sm 😭❤️ i have to say it's different with the event, just when i typed this i got a message on my D.D.D :')
——————————

"Tomorrow is our birthday, do you already know what you want Belphie?" His twin asked him, Belphie shook no. "I don't know, I don't really care." He said, Beel nodded. Just as I walked into the kitchen where they were, they both looked at me. "Oh, hello Y/n." They said at the same time, I smiled and greeted them. "What are you doing?" I asked them. "We are thinking about what we want for tomorrow." Beel smiled, I walked over to them. "What do you want from me?" I asked them.

Belphie looks happy. "I think.. That tomorrow I want to spend half the day with you, and only with you." He said, Beel's eyes grew large. "B-But, I want that too!" He said quickly after that, I looked at them and smiled. "Okay, half a day for Belphie. Half a day for Beel. Because I'm sure your brothers and the others also want to celebrate your birthday ." I smiled. They nodded.
————————————-

"Split your day with Y/n? I'm fine with it." Lucifer said, the rest of the brothers nodded. "I'm going to ask this on my birthday too." Mammon muttered, Beel and Belphie looked happy. "Who goes first?" asked Satan, the twins looked at me. And I shrugged. "Do you want Beel first?" Belphie asked who was smiling at his Twin, Beel nodded. "Okay! Thank you Belphie." "Do not mention it." He smiled

————————————————-
-Next day-

Beel
"Are you ready, Y/n?" Beel asked me, I nodded happily. "Actually I have to ask you that, it's your birthday now! What do you want to do?" I asked him. He looked around a bit, he took my hand and took me outside the house. "Let's go to the supermarket, then we can get things to bake." He smiled, I shook my head yes "That sounds nice!"

Me and Beel walked hand in hand in the supermarket. "What are we going to bake?" I asked him, I saw him think. "Oh! How about Human World Cheeseburger. It's not really baking, but I'm really looking forward to it!" Beel said cheerfully, I nodded. We packed everything we needed, and I paid. Beel wanted to pay first, but I wouldn't let him. Finally we went home, we went straight to the kitchen and unpacked everything. We put the cheese on the burger, and got some lettuce. And everything he wanted on it. When we had finished making ten cheese burger, I grabbed a drink for both of us and we went upstairs to my room. (Pretend you have TV in your room) We sat side by side with the cheese burgers on a big plate between us, our drinks on the bedside table and we watched a movie. Beel had eight cheese burgers and I two I can't eat that much, luckily we have Beel for that.

"It's almost time, do you want to do something else?" I asked him, Beel frowned. He pretended not to hear the first sentence. "Let's take a walk." He smiled, I nodded and stood up. We walked hand and hand down, and went outside. "Are you having a good time, Beel?" I asked him, he shook yes happily. I laughed softly. "That's nice, me too." We talked and giggled for hours, until the time ran out. Beel frowned again. "It's all right Beel, we can do more like this." I kissed his lips. "Happy birthday, see you again tonight." He blushed and walked back in to celebrate his birthday with the rest of his brothers, I looked around and saw Belphie walking out.

Belphie
"Hello there handsome." I winked as a joke, he laughed softly and rolled his eyes. "Did you two have a good time?" He asked, I nodded. Belphie held out his hand and I took it. "What do you want to do?" I asked him, he started to think. "I want a picnic with you." He said, I looked at him. "You, a picnic?" He nodded. "Okay then!" I smiled.
-Time skip-

Me and Belphie walked to the park together, and when we arrived I saw a Blanket with a basket on it. There were some candles and plates with knives and forks, glasses, there were all F/f there. My favorite flowers! "Wow, Belphie!" My eyes were wide, he had already set this all up. "Wow, Belphie? Is that all. I had tried so hard, I really expected something more." He chuckled and laughed softly, I walked over to him and stood on tiptoe. I gave him a small kiss on his lips, I started to sit on the blanket and opened the basket. There was cake in it, with ice cream, whipped cream, and versions that are edible and you can sprinkle on it. "So I found an idea on Deviltube, about how you can do something fun together with your partner or best friend / friend, about how you put a large glass in the cake. You add some ice until, then whipped cream, and then edible garnishes. I also added some fruits, like strawberries, blueberries. If you like." He smiled, I looked at him and patted him on the floor. I hugged him. "But Belphie! It's your Birthday!!" I said, pretend I'm angry. He shrugged. "So?" I looked at him and picked up a present I had brought with me. "Unpack here!" I smiled, he looked at me surprised and unwrapped it. "Huh?! Is that... No... That was the pillow I loved so much at the store in devildom!" He said happily, I nodded. (I'm so bad at this) "Can't believe you made it, it cost like 3450 Grimm!" He said. "So?" I imitated him, he laughed softly and patted my head. "Well, shall we begin?" I shook my head yes. I kissed his cheek. "Congratulations, Belphie." "Thank you, Y/n."

-Time skip-

Belphie & Beel

"What a long day!" Beel smiled, Belphie agreed. The twins went to their room, but somehow they just pulled me along. Beel pushed his bed to Belphie's, the beds were together and looked at them in surprise. "Come lie between us Y/n." Smiled Belphie, I did what he said. And lay between them under the covers, My back against Beel's chest. And my legs were mixed up with Belphie's. One hand was held by Beel, the other by Belphie. I felt Beel kiss the back of my head, and Belphie kissed my forehead. "Hope you had a good birthday." I said, she nodded. "Our first birthday with you, can't wait for next year." "Me neither." And with that we all fell asleep

——————————

Happy late birthday twins, i'm sorry i had to post this one late 😭 I got the cards within 3 days ;D

Anyway i'm sorry this one was bad ;(