10

Jenna

"- I don't know what to do Breanna.
I'm broken he's broken. And for the first time in my life I have feelings for someone." I rant as we clean up the coffee shop.

"Did you tell him? About the cancer." I shake my head as tears fill my eyes.
I hadn't I would break him more.

"I couldn't, he was so broken and I know he has feelings for me I didn't want to hurt him." Breanna nods her head before wrapping me in a motherly hug.

"Dear I know you don't want to hurt him but maybe it's something you should mention." She squeezes me before stepping back. She takes her apron and wipe the tears from my face.

"I might not know much about dating these days, but I can promise that if he really loves you he'll stay with you no matter what." I nod my head.

"I'll drive you home Kay?" Again I just nod my head afraid that my voice will come out broken.

"It'll be okay sweety."

She stops Infront of my house and I climb out.

"Thanks again Breanna." I turn and run inside. When I open the door I can hear the yelling coming from the living room. I try to make it up the stairs before I'm noticed but I'm caught halfway up.

"Jenny" My mom calls from the door way. "Could you come here a minute?"

Her face is tear streaked and her hair is unfixed, which is odd for my Mom she was always a professional woman and having unfixed hair was not for her.

"Yeah." I follow her into the living room where my Dad is sitting on the couch with another girl.

"Jenna, me and your dad have decided to get a divorce. He decided that me and you will have to move out of this house." My mom says trying to keep her voice calm.

"I can't believe you." I turn to my father. "Your kicking your wife and child out for her. If this is the last family meeting there's something you need to know." Everyone stares at me I swallow before continuing.

"I have cancer." My mom gasp and my dad's eyes flash with confusion.

"It's stage three. I didn't do chemotherapy because I didn't want to put more on your plates. I'll be out tomorrow." I turn and head up the stairs. My mom makes to follow me but I stop her.

"I need a minute mom." I shut my door and slide down sitting in front of it. I knew this was coming but I tried to avoid it.

"Honey," my mom says from the other side.

"I'm sorry. I should've paid more attention to you. I don't have an excuse this time." I hear her stand up and leave. Her door closes gently behind her.

I let the tears I've been holding fall down my face. After all the tears are gone and there's no more to cry I start to pack.

Pulling each drawing off of the wall carefully and packing them into boxes. I then do my clothes, putting them in the boxes I had already had.

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

I am crying as I write this. I can't wait for the next few chapters. Don't forget to vote, comment and share!