7.

Narrator

(Daniella's outfit)

(Vera's outfit)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Both Angelina and kim was now dancing on other girls while both Daniella and vera watch them with rage and jealousy, They so wanted to rip them apart and put a bullet through their heads.

Daniella gritted her teeth together before getting up and walking away as vera followed behind her slightly confused.

"C'mon D Don't go" vera said but if only she knew that she wasn't leaving she was just heading up to the office.

They both went up to the office before talking to the guy that was running it for the night then went down back.

"You're so evil" vera chuckle at her best friend who just got the two girls name added to the list so they couldn't come back here ever again

Daniella smirk as she head back down "I didn't wanna kill them out of jealousy" she said with a shrug which honestly shocked vera.

"Wow for the first" vera said before looking over at Angelina who was already looking at her with a playful look before turning around and pull the stranger to her before pressing her lips to hers.

Vera now wanted to kill that girl, she couldn't hold back anymore that girl knows what she's doing and she's only pissing vera off more "I'm going over" vera said and walked over to them before Daniella couldn't reply.

With one pull the person was yanked back by vera "scram" she said and watch as the person mumbles under her breath before leaving.

She pulled Angelina to her as both their chest touch, Angelina wrap her arms around Vera's neck as vera place her hands on Angelina's waist.

With a slight smirk Angelina said "took you long enough" she turned around and press her back against the hot stranger and took her hand placing them on her waist before moving her hips to the beat.

Meanwhile Daniella was so over it as she got up and walked over to Kim before pulling her away from the stranger and turned her around.

Kim released a giggle as she was pulled and pressed against someone's front as she grind on them "you smell nice" she said as she turn around and instantly froze when she saw who it was.