forty-seven

I was living my best life

Jamaica was so much fun.

Sun. Food. Sex. Beach. Sex. Friends. Sex.

And loads and loads of sex.

We had been here all of three days and Carson and I took any and every opportunity that we had to fuck.

The shower. The bedroom. The kitchen counter when everyone was asleep. The rental jeep...

The rental was fun.

Carson tried his hardest to convince me on having beach sex and failed. I wasn't quite keen on having sand in places where sand should not be at.

Tying the sides of my wrap around my waist, I stepped closer to the mirror getting a better look at my beach look for today.

The yellow triangle bikini contrasted nicely against my skin. My waist was adorned in waist beads with cute little puka shell patterns. Upon Carson's request, I wore anklets and a set of beaded bracelets that he'd brought me from a vendor one day this week.

My legs were shiny with a shimmery oil and sunscreen combo that was lathered over the rest of my body. I would shine like a twilight vampire when they were out in the sun while laying on the beach.

I ran my hands down the necklaces that matched quite well with my jewelry choices. Stepping into my flip flops, I turned around and grabbed my sunglasses and tote bag before entering the bedroom.

Carson was already in the living room by the time I entered. I grabbed a few water bottles and snacks, throwing them into my tote bag before joining him.

Instead of sitting on the couch, I plop down on his lap, his legs spread wide giving me enough room to get comfortable. He hooks his chin around my shoulder, wrapping one hand around my waist while he scrolls through instagram with the other hand.

" You smell amazing." He pressed soft, nipping kisses along my jawbone.

My eyes shift towards his phone, seeing that he had taken multiple off guards of me at this moment. Bringing my hand up to cup the side of his face, I pressed my lips against his, a soft smile resting on my face as he took another one.

'' Gorgeous Ayanna.'' He smiled at our pictures, hooking his chin around my shoulder as I took his phone, scrolling the photos that he'd taken and sent them to myself.

Over the past few days I had collected a lot of photo dump worthy photos of me and him. Some of them were cute, some of them were a little on the risque side, and the majority were for mine and his eyes only.

'' Handsome Carson.'' I countered, leaning into his hold as Elizabeth and Abel entered the living room.

Elizabeth had earned a golden glow to her skin, a few spots were a little red due to subtle sunburn that she earned a few days into the trip. Her hair was pulled into a messy bun, a few strands of wavy hair framing her face.