accompanying her to a red carpet event (requested)

"Are you ready, my love?" Hailee asked as the limo came to a stop.

You could already hear the loud sound of cameras flashing and loud voices; something that only became louder when her car door was opened.

She held her hand out for you to take and you bit your lip, suddenly second-guessing everything, including yourself.

"I-I don't know, Hailee." You stammered, your heart racing from the nerves you felt. "I'm nervous."

"Baby, I know this is your very first event you're attending and I know it can be scary. But you know you're in safe hands because I'll be by your side every minute of the night. You can do it."

"And I look okay?"

She looked at you in adoration, her eyes lighting up as she smiled from ear to ear.

"You look beautiful. You always do."

You took a deep breath before scooting across the seats and taking her hand, stepping out a second later.

Cameras were already pointed toward you and Hailee, people were already staring and capturing the moment of your arrival.

Hailee squeezed your hand in comfort before bringing it to her lips.

"You're okay." She promised and you nodded your head, feeling safe with her despite the chaos.

You walked onto the red carpet and you took a good look around, seeing some very familiar faces of different actors and musicians that were also here for the event tonight.

You and Hailee posed for the cameras for a few minutes and during that time, you felt a little nervous as your picture was taken repeatedly.

However, Hailee quickly sensed this and wrapped her arm around you before pulling you as close as she could.

"You're doing great." She assured. "And you look breathtaking tonight, baby girl."

You couldn't help but smile in response and everyone seemed to love the sight, the cameras going off much faster.

"There's that beautiful smile." She grinned and kissed your cheek.

After posing for the cameras, you were walking down the carpet when you and Hailee froze upon hearing someone speaking about you.

"The beautiful Hailee Steinfeld and her equally beautiful girlfriend have arrived! The pair are behind me and, as you can see, they look very adorable together. They haven't let go of each other hand's yet! How cute is that!?"

You walked up to the interviewer together.

"Oh, here's the lovely couple now!"

"Hi," Hailee grinned as she kept her hand wrapped tightly in yours.

"How are you two doing tonight? Are you having fun so far? Excited for the night ahead?"

"Very and we're great, thank you for asking," Hailee said.

"Y/N, this is your first time on a red carpet, right?"

You nodded.

"Well, you are a natural. You look beautiful and Hailee, you're very lucky."

"I know." Hailee grinned as she looked you up and down adoringly.

"Are you having fun? Think you'll attend more in the future?"

"Yeah, I'm having a lot of fun so far. I think, if the opportunity presents itself, I would love to do more as long as Hailee is by my side."

The interviewer gushed about how cute you are together before you had to head inside and say goodbye.

You walked through the doors with Hailee, following her to your seats which were in the very front row.

"You mean that? Do you want to come to more? Before, just a few minutes ago, you were so nervous."

"Yeah, but I've got you. It's not as scary as I thought it would be."

She kissed your lips a couple of times before you put your head on her shoulder.

"I'm more than happy to bring you to more, my love. From here on out, you're coming to as many as you want with me. I promise."

"I look forward to it." You said as she brushed her thumbs across your knuckles, both of you smiling from ear to ear and planning to cherish every second of tonight.