8

Winter slept fitfully, irritably, in a constant tangle of covers that made her too hot. She awoke grumpy and stomped through to her shower, shooting a heated glare at Karina's door, completely uncertain as to why exactly she was glaring at her friends bedroom door. Perhaps it was because thoughts of her dark haired friend kept the blissful feeling of sleep from taking her. Perhaps it was the frustration of being so close to a spectacular orgasm and then losing all momentum. With an exaggerated sigh she headed into her bathroom and turned on the shower.

-

"What's up with you?" Aeri looked at her from the table where she was nursing a coffee.

"What do you mean, 'what's up with me?'" Winter helped herself to coffee, "I only came into the kitchen thirty seconds ago."

"Yeah but you stomped and slammed your way through the bathroom which is right next to my room..." Aeri told her, appraising her with narrowed eyes.

"Didn't sleep well," she answered succinctly.

"Well Ningning and I did leave you and Karina getting cozy on the couch..." The insinuation was obvious and it quite honestly irritated her more.

"There was no getting cozy," she grumbled, "we were just two friends chatting on the couch after poker night."

"You saying that for me or yourself?" Aeri arched an eyebrow, apparently amused at her huffy mood.

"I don't like what you're implying," Winter gave her a warning look, all frowny and serious and Aeri held her hands up in surrender,

"Not implying a thing here mindoongie. Chill your little beanios."

"My beanios are chilled..."

"Sure, if I was practicing sex stuff with my best friend who also happens to look like...well, like physical perfection personified, I'd have super chilled beanios..." Aeri's sarcasm just ratcheted up Winter's bad mood. Her beanios weren't cold, nope, they were hot, super fiery hot, hot like hell...her beanios were roasting in the heat of a thousand suns and all because of Karina. Apparently all her usual fantasy go-to's had all been rendered useless if her failed attempt at a self-love session in the shower was anything to go by. Which didn't make sense because she was horny as hell. Her beanios were apparently cooking over a flame of Karina Fire. Fuck

"I'm going on a date with Jake tonight."

"Jake...wow...yep there's a guy that will distract you from your hot best friend who wants to screw you for practice!" Aeri actually snorted.

"She doesn't want to 'screw me,'" Winter shook her head.

"Ah, yep she does," Aeri stared at her as if she was dumb, "or she wants you to screw her..." Her brow furrowed, "nope she wants to do the screwing...probably with some helpful hints and show how, know how."

"Show how, know how?" Winter couldn't help but laugh at that, despite her grumpiness.

"A lil hands on demonstrating," Aeri said succinctly.

"I'm not having sex with Karina so she can practice..."

"Why not?" Aeri arched an eyebrow in question. "If you're in the mood for sex you'd have sex with Jake tonight...why would having sex with Karina be any different? She needs your help and I don't see why helping her would be weird? It's just sex. You've always said sex doesn't have to have emotion."

"Yeah, yeah," she grumbled, "if she needed a dollar I'd lend her a dollar!"

"Exactly," Aeri nodded. "Though sex is so not a dollar."

"We're not going to have sex," she shrugged, "she's going out with Ryujin tonight and that will probably be it. She really likes the girl and so she probably aught to be having sex with her."