| LAP 27 |

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 27/30 ═══════

 🖤🤎🖤🤎🖤WHEW JUST 3 LAPS TO GO!Thank you sm to those who have been nothing but patient and respectful of my schedule

🖤🤎🖤🤎🖤
WHEW JUST 3 LAPS TO GO!
Thank you sm to those who have been nothing but patient and respectful of my schedule. A gentle reminder that the contest is still on, and that the winner will be featured as a cameo character as well as receive a free gift personally sent by me! 🥰 Also the "Which Motorsport Character Are You?' quiz is now linked in my bio so you can take it at any time ;)
. . .
I apologise in advance for the choppy scene transitions but wordcount was already too high to insert filler scenes. Please leave a vote, comment & expect BIG things! Enjoy! 🥳
.  .

◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤

The nude-to-olive tones of Kim's home brighten from the sun rays filtering her sheer curtains, as well as butterflies of all spectrums who greet the window. Contrary to the neutral aesthetic however, are the sexy mini dresses, heels, and lace underwear that have been disregarded all around us.

My eyelids flutter awake and nose twitches from the botanical scent as I shift beneath the sheets that messily cover our naked bodies. I then turn over to face Kim who sleeps ethereally... Her freckles prominently top her glassy skin while her hair acts as a second pillow and her plump upper lip cutely pouts over the lower.

Soon enough, Kim slowly awakens to catch me admiring her beauty before tugging a sleepy grin and bringing her hand to my cheek, the tiredness in her eyes creating an unintentionally irresistible sultry gaze.

"Morning sexy... Did you have fun?"

"So much fun." I caress her hip with a giggle, "The only bad part was that it ended."

The sheets cloaking Kim's spine slide down like a cape when she hooks one leg over my hip to straddle me, my waist now caged between the bare skin of her thighs. I take in the view of Kim being on top this time by admiring her breasts, abs and waist that mold together perfectly...

Her hair falls to the side when she tilts her head and runs her nails down my stomach with a smirk.

"Don't try me because I can always go again."

"I bet you could." I playfully squeeze her boob, to which she laughs and leans down to lock our lips into a sensual kiss before hopping off. Kim's feet trail her rug lightly as she walks towards the bathroom whilst tying up her hair.

"Welp, wish I could stay and fuck all day but I gotta babysit the dweebs later. We can still hit the beach and grab some food first, but we'll have to take our showers quickly if we wanna get there before it gets crowded."

The backdrop of healthy foliage against her green eyes, red hair and alluring nude silhouette has Kim resembling Poison Ivy herself. She elevates on her toes to elongate her body midstep before looking over her shoulder and asking seductively. "Unless you wanna join me?"