chapter 85

My sister decides that we should go shopping again today after we visited Ervin. This time Rosé and Yuna is with us. The rest is back at the house doing whatever.

"Why are we out again?" I ask.

"Because this time it's our bonding time. Do you not want to bond with us?" Yuna gives me a scornful look.

"Stop that" Rosé smacks her forehead.

"Rude" Yuna huffs.

"Of course I want to bond with you but I thought it was just so sudden" I say.

"What are they doing back home anyways?" I ask, my curiosity getting the best of me.

"Going to a strip club" my sister answers seriously.

"What?!" I say loudly causing people in the store to look at me.

"I'm kidding. Jeez" my sister whispers while she looks around.

"If they really go to a strip club, I will kick your ass" I threaten.

"You know when Travis decides to have his bachelor party, he's gonna invite Ryujin and I'm sure there's gonna be a stripper there" my sister say while looking at clothes.

"How are you okay with that? Travis looking at some other girl" I ask.

She shrugs her shoulders, "I have a rule for him. He can look but he can't touch. The moment he touches then he loses all five of his limbs."

"Five?" Yuna looks confuse.

"Penis" Rosé answers.

"Ahhh. Rosé doesn't care either. Sometimes Lisa's guy friends would take her to a strip club" Yuna shares.

"You don't?" I look at Rosé.

"Not really. At first it did but then I thought, why does it bother me? Lisa comes home to me, she shows me all the affection I need. She makes sure I feel loved and not neglected" she answers.

"Wow" I say.

"I don't know if I can be as cool as you two when it comes to that. Maybe because I'm still somewhat struggling, afraid of getting hurt by Ryujin" I add.

"It takes time. It was hard for me but have faith in my sister. Yuna and I know her the best. She's not the type to play around" Rosé smiles at me.

"Well she plays a lot but not with people" Yuna laughs.

"I'm sure a lot of people hit on Lisa, how do you handle that? Or do you not get jealous?" I ask Rosé.

"I get jealous. We fought a lot when we first got together because guys and girls keep flirting with her and she's too nice to them but to her she's just being nice even though to other people, they think she's flirting. Over time, I realized that if I kept reacting like that then neither one of us would be happy in the relationship. I had to accept that Lisa is that type of person. Nice, caring and understanding, even to strangers."

"I guess you're right. If I ask her to stop being too nice then I'm pretty much asking her not to be herself" I sigh.

"Like I said, have faith" Rosé says.

We continue to shop and talk. Occasional breaks for snacks.

"For dinner, I have a great place for us to go to" My sister says.

"Karina, Eva is at home. I can't let Mrs. Shin keep watching her" I say.

"She doesn't care. Besides she's already watching Gabe too" Rosé chimes in.

"Yea. Let's try that place" Yuna cheers.

"Fine" I sigh, knowing I'm defeated.

"Come on, cheer up. Have fun" my sister nudges me.