06 ❀ In Which She Feels Sparks

3rd November, in Hogwarts has been marked as Sirius Black day, by an handsomely arrogant twat, as Bryony always quoted.

    The gryffindor room has been lighting up every year on the occasion for celebration of the birth of a star as Sirius Black likes to denote. 

    Three of the four marauders worked their asses off for preparing for the day on demand of their friend who wanted his birthday to be celebrated just like any other festival out there in the world.

    "He is highly self obsessed." Said Lily Evans.

    "And a big Drama queen." Said Alice Fortescue.

    "And loves to be treated like a princess." Said Marlene Mckinnon.

    "I cant even deny," Bryony muttered to herself as the four best friends watched the gryffindor common room being decorated dramatically, while leaning on the railing of the corridor outside their dorm.

    "I cant believe he even cancelled quidditch practise today," Lily commented with an exasperated sigh on watching her now Boyfriend, James Potter, remembering that how James cancelled the quidditch practise on their first date and she thought he would do that only for her.

    "Seems like you and Sirius will have a tough competition," Bryony joked grinning at her twin sister who held a horrified reaction.

    "But where is Sirius?" Alice asked as no one actually in the castle had been able to get the sight of Sirius Black today. Even the gifts and cards that several girls wanted to give him, were received by Peter, the 'gates keeper' for the day.

    "I heard he has locked himself in his dorm, doing his skin care for the party," Marlene said with a roll of eyes making the others snort and chuckle.

    "Okay this will continue for whole day, lets get back to our works," Alice suggested and everyone agreed, but Lily stayed back for a while as she called after her boyfriend who was being floated in air by Remus Lupin, doing desired decorations on the ceiling.

    "Be careful James, you look like you'd fall," Lily called worriedly staring up at the ceiling.

    "Dont worry, Lily-flower I'll be alright for you" James winked and Bryony shook her head beside her smiling sister, "You seriously chose that as your boyfriend?"

    "As if you dont have that immense crush on a drama queen who is right now sitting in his dorm doing skin care to be the star of the evening," Lily fired back folding her arms with a smirk and going in their dorm.

    "But he is a star," Bryony said to herself, but quickly her face broke into a grimacing look, "Ew no! I am getting cringe too!"

***

"Dont we all look gorgeous?" Marlene exclaimed as the four friends now stood readied for the party. They could already hear the noise of loud music coming from downstairs and were sure just like always the party will go on till morning, and most of the gryffindors will sleep in in the classes next day.

    "Let's go then?" Lily asked to the other three, but Bryony halted, "Um you guys go, I need to use the loo one last time, I'll join you downstairs."

   The girls knew something was up and agreed all smirking in sync, "Okay then."

    As the door closed after them leaving, Bryony quickly rushed to her closet pulling out a small silver box with a red bow on it and stuffed it in her pocket which she was very grateful for being in her dress.