9. kiss? eww

SUMMER FLING

Sunlight peeked through the curtains of shekhawat mansion, Abhimanyu slowly stretched his muscles and groaned.

He slowly tried tilting his face to see the most beautiful view. There she slept in his arms,Her hands over his chest. Her pouty lips that were little wide open. She slept soundly, her chest heaving up and down. Her long lashes, her skin that glowed due to morning shine. Her sindhoor and mangalsutra that added beauty to her pretty face.

He slowly gave a chaste kiss to her forehead.

She wriggled in her sleep.

"Wake up baby", he said, caressing her hair.

"Let me sleep", she said and cocooned into him.

"let me kiss you then", he chuckled.

"I am up. I will go and bath", she got up hurriedly. Tied her hair in a bun and ran towards the washroom.

"Areey, let me get my morning dose", he laughed.

"I will kick your ass", she yelled and he laughed more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Abhimanyu wore his blue shirt and ran his fingers through his hair neatly fixing them behind. Spraying some deodoriser, he opened his phone.

He heard a click sound from the dressing room. He followed the sound and was stunned looking at the enchanting beauty in front of him.

Drishti looked beautiful in that blue and black saree. Her lips clad in nude shade, Her eyes that had thin lined kajal.Her cheeks were blushed in tint pink,She wore antique jhumkas. Her hand was still clad with her wedding chudas. Her anklet made sound whenever she walked. Totally, she looked like a princess.

"So fucking beautiful", he said. Just as his mouth these words, he took long strides towards her. She kept her towel on the chair and looked at him with a big doe eyes and pouty lips.

"Fuck it", he said and held her nape.

"Baby, can I give you a-

"No", she closed her mouth. Abhimanyu wriggled his eyebrows.

"Please, it's not like I am asking you for Se-

"Dont even think about it Mr", she said.

"Why? But I get those in my dreams baby. Us doing that deed in kitchen, couch, my office area, bathroom and-

"You are so shameless abhimanyu. Don't you have manners about what to speak and what not to? I hate-

Her words died in her throat. She felt a tug over her lips. Just as she was about to respond she felt his warm lips go away.

"Like, wait. What? What was that?", she yelled.

"You want it again baby? My Drishti is back", he said leaning closer when he felt her push him.

"I hate you. Don't you ever think that i will love you, go kiss or fuck someone. Cheapo", she yelled & left thier room.

He stood there numb. His hands fisted. This girl knew the exact way to trigger him and today, she is gonna pay it off. TONIGHT", he thought.

_______

• Drishti & Abhimanyu •