chapter 19

Me and Charles had stayed in Jeddah for Monday. My flight back home didn't leave until late evening Monday so it was nice to spend the day with Charles. No media, no Formula One, no hiding in the paddock, just me and Charles.

Back home I caught up on schoolwork. I really wasn't motivated to study and be in school when I had traveled with Charles. I am falling. He's just so amazing. I didn't know how I would handle school if me and Charles continued to work out. I wanted to be with Charles, but I didn't want to quit school. I will have to talk to him about this.

I hadn't missed that much in school, but this week home I really needed to get back into it and get ahead. Both me and Charles wanted to see each other soon so this weekend I would fly to Monaco. Charles had said that he would pay for my trip, which I was thankfull for because I couldn't afford to fly every weekend or so.

It was boring being home and reality hit me that this was my actual life. All I did was study. I didn't have time for friends and I didn't have Charles here. The days went by slowly and even though I facetimed and texted Charles every free moment. I still missed him.

It was now Wednesday night. One of my best friends were here with me and we were just catching up. In Jeddah I had stolen one of Charles hoodies and I was wearing it now.

-So Alex how was it traveling with Charles? my friend asked.

-Ohhh it was so fun, I said thinking back at our trip. And it was even more enjoyable since he came here and suprised me.

-Yeah I know about that, she said winking.

-Was it you who told him where I lived? I exclaimed.

She just shrugged her shoulders and started laughing.

-You know I stole this hoodie from him, I said showing it off. I don't know if he has even noticed. He hasn't said anything.

We just sat there all night, I talked and talked. The combination of us could talk about everything and nothing for hours.

Thursday went by quickly. I didn't have that many classes so I could pack my things before I had to go to the airport. I knew I was only going away for a weekend but I had packed for two weeks. I had decided that I could do the schoolwork on the plane so I could leave a day early.

The flight also went by quickly. I was very focused on my schoolwork. Ever since that flight when I met Charles none of my flights has been as fun. He has really change my life in best possible way.

Charles had said that he wouldn't be able to pick me up because he had a meeting, but I was fine with it. I took a taxi from the airport to Charles place. It was a long ride but I just enjoyed the views. I arrived late that Thursday, but I was finally back with Charles. I knew it had only been a few days but Charles was special.

I payed the driver and took my bags. As I started to climb the stairs I got butterflies in my stomach. Why am I so nervous it's just Charles?  I knocked on the door and heard someone speaking on the otherside.

-Oh hi, Charles said as he opened the door and hugged me. I'm doing an interview. I should be done soon though.

-Okay I'll be quiet, I said putting my finger infornt of my mouth.

Before Charles walked off to his interview again stole a kiss. He turned around and gave me a cheeky smile. I started to laugh at the goofy Charles. He sat back down at the couch in front of his laptop and continued. I heard him and the interviewer talking about the upcoming races. During the time I made myself feel a home. I went into the kitchen to take a glass of water. Charles had a frying pan on the counter that I accidentally hit with my elbow when I took a glass from the cabinet. It made a lot of sound when it hit the ground.

-Hey Alex what was that? Charles screamed worried from the couch.

-Emm nothing just your frying pan, I answered with some panic as I didn't want to disturb him.

Next I heard the interviewer say something as I walked to the living room.

-Who is at your place Charles?

-Oh em what? He said and I could se the panic in his eyes. It's just Alex Albon. He's just staying here a couple of days.

-Okay well I think we got everything we wanted it was nice talking to you again, the interviewer said before the ended the call.

The panic hadn't left Charles's eyes. I could see that he still was stressing about something.

-Hey Charl what is it? I asked approaching him.

-I said Alex was here, I swallowed. He's not. I don't know where he is or if people know where he is. But if they do I just ficked up bad.

-Call him, I said trying to help Charles. Tell him what you've done and see if he can help you.

Charles took out his phone and dialed Albons number. He answered the phone quick. Charles was babbling on about what he had just done.

-No Alex don't laugh it's not funny, he said stressed. I dont want people to know yet and especially the media.

They hung up the phone and Charles looked a bit more relaxed than before, though not completely.

-He said he would try, Charles finally said.

———