Chapter 22 - Spin the Bottle

stop I literally love reading your guys comments too much ✋😭 ITS SO FUNNY SEEING YOU GUYS GET PISSED AT THE CHARACTERS.

also, it has been brought to my attention on all of the misspelled Italian words, I'm going to try and fix them all but as I said at the start of the book I don't know any Italian so I have been using google translate. Like bro, I can hardly speak English as it is-

anyways am I writing this instead of studying? yes, fuck school. I give up.

okay, enjoy you smexy whores xo

I am currently standing in front of my mirror trying to zip up my dress

keyword, trying.

After the doorbell rang, Brittany made sure to give me a hard glare due to the position I was in on Leandro's lap. Then she made all of us leave to look somewhat 'decent' so she didn't embarrass herself in front of her friends.

She's lying. She has no friends.

Agreed.

I groan still not being able to zip up my dress. It's a dark red, corset kind-of looking dress. it reaches high on my thighs with a zip at the back. My makeup isn't what I would consider bold, but the bright red lipstick tells me otherwise. My hair I just decided to leave alone. I couldn't be fucked to deal with the curly mess from the beach.

(A/N: I couldn't find the whole dress but this is what I imagine it to look like along with the hair and makeup look)

Dad called me earlier saying that he and Brittany's father had to go out for some business instead of staying at the house which means Brittany could of left!

But instead the attention whore decided to invite everyone to have a party.

you started it.

Did not.

Did so.

Did not.

Did so.

Fuck off. I was being sarcastic and she obviously doesn't understand sarcasm.