2

"Excuse me, Your Majesty. You have two letters today."
The maid put the letters down on Nasturtium's table before bowing and leaving the room.

'It has been a long time since I received any letters. I bet it's just going to be a love letter like before. I'll just reject- Huh?'

When she opened the envelope, the letter contained a small flower at the edge of the letter. The smell of the flower calmed her down.

-Dear Lady Hyssop,-

I am writing this letter to invite you to come to my tea party. The day you dance with Prince Jules made me admire you of how beautiful you are.

I wish you will come to my tea party which will be held this afternoon. If you are not coming then it's fine since I am not trying to force you!

Regards, Elodie Lemuel.♡-

'...it's not like I'll die if I go there. Might as well go'
Nasturtium stood up to grab a paper and pick a few flower petals before going back to her seat to reply to the invitation she received.

'Wait, there's one more letter I received.'
She took the other envelope and opened it.

-Dear my beloved daughter I love very much-

I'm very sorry to waste your time right now, but I will be gone for a few weeks because I have been given a mission to go to the North by the Emperor. Forgive me for not saying this to you, face to face. But I swear I will treat you, sweets!

Regards, Your very own Father ♡-

'Gosh. He always adds the heart on each letter he would write to me.'

She sighed before writing a letter for the invitation and then writing a letter to her father. What could go wrong if she went to the Tea Party.
____________________________________

"Why would you even invite that monster!?!? She's a terrible person along with her family!! Send a letter for her that the TEA party is cancelled!"
Yelled Miss Lemuel who was currently scolding her daughter, Elodie.

"B-but mother! She did nothing wrong! I even asked the head maid what she was like befo-"

"Enough with the nonsense!! I do not care if you do such things but as long as you don't involve the Hyssops, then I do not care, you hear me!?"

The silence went through the air as Elodie...She did not want to give up. She wants to be Nasturtium's friend. That's all she wanted. So she decided to let her come to her tea party without her mother knowing.

Soon, it was now in the afternoon. Elodie was sitting with her friends who were busy chatting with each other. Until she showed up.

"L-Lady Hyssop!"
The girls suddenly turned their attention to the women in front of them. They quickly got up and slightly did a curtsy.

Nasturtium walked towards Elodie who was seemingly happy to see her.

"Welcome, Lady Hyssop. I'm really happy that you came to my tea party this afternoon. Let's take a sit shall we?"
Elodie smiled before leading her to her seat. Nasturtium carefully sat down before putting her right leg on top of the other.

The others slowly sat down while being aware of Nasturtium. As for Elodie who is genuinely happy that Lady Nasturtium came to her tea party.

"Now that we are all here, how about we eat a little snack! Ah! I also bought something for all of you!"
Elodie signal one of her maid to give the gifts to the other nobles.

"Uwah!!"
They went closer to the table and opened their gifts which revealed a beautiful necklace for each of every one of them. The gem on the necklace represents them.