5

She finally met her lieutenant

______________________________________________________________________________

790 years ago

Age: 50 years old

They have just finished sealing Yhwach, a seal that can never be opened ever again. Unohana was tired she wanted to go home, after fighting the Sternritters and Yhwach, they were destructively strong. Before they fought Yhwach, she saw Zaraki was fighting a Sternritter whose name was Gremmy Thormeaux she was impressed on how he defeated someone with who had such a powerful technique. She noted that they'll fight again someday without him holding back.

She didn't bother checking on the others as she just assumed that they were all dead, because as soon as she saw Genryusai Yamamato get beheaded by Yhwach, seeing Jushiro Ukitake who was strong ,dying because of his disease that cannot be cured, and seeing Shunsui Kyoraku fighting Yhwach alone because he was mad for killing Yamamoto, she didn't even doubt that he died.Fighting Yhwach alone was suicide, that even when Urahara Kisuke unsealed Aizen Sosuke it was no use at all, They all died at the process of sealing Yhwach, all of that happened while Unohana and Kenpachi was on stand by, watching them all get killed by him, they waited for their turn to fight, and luckily when it was their turn, Yhwach was already exhausted for fighting them all continuously. Unohana said to Zaraki earlier that they should pair up to seal him immediately before he can recover again. Yhwach was obviously exhausted they took that chance release their Zanpakutos ,they both chanted Bankai at the same time, they didn't even give Yhwach a chance to make a move.

And they did it. The two of them were the ones who sealed Yhwach.

She forgot that there was someone she was supposed to check on.

That was all the reason why she went home immediately, she was tired but happy. That was also her third time that she was able to go all out.

Her fourth time was when she killed Zaraki.

And oh god, she also forgot her lieutenant...

________________________________________________________________________________

"I-Isane!!" She has never been this shocked in her whole life, but she never expected that she would see someone of her kind, she felt bad for forgetting the girl who served her when she was in her early years.

Current Day

"C-Captain Unohana!!" Isane cried. She was alone for all these years she didn't know who were the ones alive after that war with Yhwach, she thought that Unohana died while she was training Zaraki Kenpachi to not hold back when fighting. And now there she was hugging Unohana.

"Isane-  where were you?? how did you manage to find me??" Unohana asks, she was happy that her lieutenant had managed to find her, She was also relieved about the fact that she was not alone anymore. "I managed to find you with your spiritual pressure!! and I did not have a stable place to stay for a hundred years! but I'm happy that I was able to find you Captain Unohana!" Isane answered. 

As soon as Unohana released her spiritual pressure earlier, Isane felt it since she was nearby the School they were in. She spied earlier on them they were two persons, she first saw a white-haired men with a bandaged covered eyes who was in the same height as her, then when she looked at the other person, she was so shocked and happy knowing that it was her Captain. 'Unohana-san is alive!!' she cheered in her thoughts.

Unohana explained to Isane that she applied as a Jujutsu Sorcerer and that she was now an assistant teacher and the healer of Tokyo Jujutsu Highschool's. Unohana also told Isane to stop calling her 'Captain' since the Gotei 13 was long gone, so she started calling her Unohana-sama. 

"Isane, you should also apply as a healer on the School I'm working, If you wanted to be with me." Unohana stated, and of course Isane with undying respect to her former Captain, she prepared herself removing the Soul Reaper arm band from her arm.

They began to use flash-step to go their destination which was the Tokyo Jujutsu High School.       As they flash-step for the last time, they are now outside of the Jujutsu School, "Isane, just say that you knew me before, and that I was your mentor, understand?". Isane looked at Unohana for a second."Of course Captain Unoh-" Isane forgot that she was not suppose to call the woman 'Captain', Unohana was now smiling close-eyed at Isane."Understand, Isane?"She asked again. Isane was smiling awkwardly towards Unohana and  she was sweating at the moment."Yes, Unohana-sama!"She repeated. "Good, Let's go inside." Unohana also explained to Isane how she should explain to them later that they knew each other.

'Isane Kotetsu met Unohana way before she joined the Retsu Clan, she trained with Unohana for 5 years. Her parents died but she didn't knew the reason as she was young to remember. She had a technique that was useful and it was a waste that no one acknowledge it, but Unohana did.'  

 That's what Unohana told Isane.

"Oh myyy! she has arrived!! the beautiful youthful lady who is full of mysteries!!! Unohana Retsuu-san!!!!"Gojo shouted. Unohana chuckled while Isane was mad at the man talking ill of her well-respected Captain. "Hey! don't talk like that to her jerk!"She shouted and pointed her finger at him. Gojo just realized there was someone unknown to him inside the school. "Huh??? who the hell are you lady??!"Gojo said abuptly. "Satoru-san, this is my student who I met way before I joined the Retsu Clan, Isane Kotetsu." Unohana informed him. Gojo tried to have doubts about Unohana again but he decided put a stop on it. 

"So how old is she?"Gojo asked. Isane was caught off guard by that question, she forgot how old she was, she didn't bother to remember her age because she thought it was unnecessary, but luckily Unohana got her back. "She's five years younger than me, I joined the clan two years after meeting her." Unohana paused. "She's 25, I met her when she was 13." She lied swiftly. 

In reality Isane was 25 years younger than Unohana, so that makes her 815 years old by now. Gojo seemed to be in deep thought before he replied back."Okay! last two questions, why did you make her as your student and what are her abilities?" He asked curiously. "She had a technique that caught my interest, she can also heal."She informs Gojo, but not everything that she knew. "A healer?? Wow! It's like a miracle that we have three healers now! considering that healers are rare nowadays! let's go to Yaga now shall we???" He said.

________________________________________________________________________________

Isane showed her Kido, Bakudo, and Hado."Kunrinsha yo! Chiniku no kamen, banshō, habataki, hito no na o kansu mono yo! Shōnetsu to sōran, umihedate sakamaki minami e to ho o susume yo! Hado 31 Shakkaho!!" she chanted her Hado, huge amount of red cursed energy came out of her hands that looks similar to a fireball, as she demonstrated her Hado Yaga and Gojo were amazed of the amount of cursed energy that came out of her. Therefore she was excepted, they left and show her to her room.

Isane picked a room that was besides Unohana, As they left Isane in her room and started to walk towards the clinic . Unohana decide to speak to Gojo."How are the students Satoru-san?" She asked. "Oh! they're all fine, the kids you healed earlier got home safely too!, and! about your student, she has a powerful technique! she's immediately promoted to a Grade 1 Sorcerer!."He praised. "That's good to hear, Satoru-san."Unohana said trying to make the conversation short with him. "So.....If the student is that strong, doesn't it mean that the mentor is strong too???"He smirked. Unohana chuckled softly before replying."Not really, I'm just a Second Grade Sorcerer." She smiled. "I haven't seen you in action, but you're too humble you know!"He added.

And they parted ways.

________________________________________________________________________________

(man Gojo really wants to see Unohana in action doesn't he?, well maybe soon.)

(EHEHEHEEHEHE XD)