Chapter 71: Unexpected Meeting

---

"Aizawa? What's the matter?" All Might answered his colleague's phone call.

"Has Y/n return to UA yet?" 

"Young Tomioka? Did he left UA again?" 

"No. He was with me and Yamada at Tartarus, he manage to release our friend from Kurogiri. I'll tell more later. Tell me, is Y/n back there?"

All Might head out of his room and head to Class 1-A's dorm. The students looks confused and worried at their teacher when he ask them where their swordsman classmate is.

"Aizawa... He hasn't return yet." 

With the sun down, All Might's eyes widened and his throat tightened as he realize that Y/n is unarmed and he might encounter an enemy. Midoriya look horrified as well

---

---

---

'Uppermoon.. One..?!'

Y/n sweated with fear as he stare at the Uppermoon, feeling unsettle with six eyes staring directly at him. There's no way he could fight the demon right now.

All Y/n could think right now was to escape from the Uppermoon behind him.

'Damn it. I can't stop this feeling of dread. This menacing aura from this demon, it's completely different from Akaza and Douma. My body is trembling uncontrollably.'

He's not ready yet to face the Uppermoon... who murdered his father..

Realizing that this Uppermoon murdered his father, Y/n's feelings are getting mixed up. Wanting to avenge his father right now, but doesn't know what to do, without his blade.

"So, you don't have your nichirin blade. How unfortunate." Kokushibou uttered, looking down at the boy.

"I could just kill you in any moment right now... And bring your corpse to that man," He paused for a moment as he blink his eyes. "Or I could just absorb you and take your Quirk instead."

"W-What..?" Y/n stammered.

"Muzan-sama couldn't fully control us yet while he's recovering... Right now, I'm moving at my own will." Kokushibou stated, before he set his eyes to the earrings. "Where did you get that hanafuda earrings?"

Y/n took a few breath to calm his mind. "My ancestry kept it when the owner of this earrings were killed. That time when my mother passed away, I wasn't aware that I took it from the case."

"The former who wears that earrings was Kamado Tanjiro, isn't it?" Kokushibou said, as he fully face Y/n. "I met him before Akaza murdered him, along with his friends and your ancestor."

This angers Y/n but he remained his posture unwaver, refusing to lose control to his anger again.

"Your ancestor must've been proud to have a prodigy descendant like you, it's unimaginable that someone like you are capable of multiple Breathing techniques." 

Immediately, Y/n felt shock travel through his entire body, and he jumped to the side, away from the Uppermoon. The bench he was sitting before were sliced up.

'That speed!' Y/n gasp and instinctly dodge a sharp blades shaped like cresent moon. 'I didn't even see him unsheath his sword! 

I can tell if I retaliate without my nichirin blade, my body will get sliced into pieces. I'm not risking it. I'll get forced to use my Quirk again.'

"Impressive. Right now, you're dodging by pure instincts." The Uppermoon stated, as he walk towards Y/n's direction.

Kokushibou continues to attack Y/n who couldn't do anything but dodge and headed towards a forest.