Chapter 21

Beautiful morning ray of the sun kissed her skin, awoken was she by the annoying shifting and shuffling she felt nuzzling on the crook of her neck

Beautiful morning ray of the sun kissed her skin, awoken was she by the annoying shifting and shuffling she felt nuzzling on the crook of her neck. Her hands slowly moved to touch whoever was sharing her bed, only to feel familiar curly locks that she oh-so love to run her hands through. Camilo.

She had almost forgotten that they both passed out in her room, they spent the rest of midnight just talking about random things 'till they just fell asleep. Though, did Camilo carry her to bed? No, that's not quite probable, Camilo fell asleep first before her. It's far too early to think so hard in the morning. (It was her Papí, they where heavy he would like to add. Especially Camilo, he was shocked at how heavy a thin-looking boy like him weigh in his arms.)

She wanted to stand up and get ready for the day, however, Camilo's grip on her was like an anchor in the bottom of the ocean. Heavy and strong. But she'll feel so bad just waking him up from his peaceful slumber, it's probably the first time he's been able to sleep in.

With a soft sigh, she let herself melt into his warm embrace, a comforting blanket of warmth and security lulled her back into dreamland. Like a siren's song in the seven seas, it was alluring, and she, the unsuspecting sailor, the ever so curious being, followed the heavenly sound to the depths of the sea. I guess it doesn't hurt to stay like this a little longer...

Camilo, who woke up much later, felt as if he was in heaven —waking up next to the girl of his dreams. Just, wow. It feels so surreal.

Never in his wildest dreams that he'll wake up to the sight of her. To be next to her. He shifted slowly, as to not wake the girl up. He wanted to get a better view of her face, he cherished every impurity she had, every imperfection, he found it so cute, so perfect. God, he doesn't deserve her.

Hands leaving feathered touches on her skin, brushing her hair every so often. Is this okay? I'm not crossing boundaries, am I? Thumb gently rubbing little circles on her cheek, eyes lovingly staring at her sleeping figure, he couldn't help but leave a small kiss on her forehead, care, and sincerity, an act of adoration.

He visibly stiffened when the girl stirred in her sleep, he fears that he might get caught. He definitely does not want to see that angry look on her face again from last time.

"Please stop staring at me, it's weird." The girl spoke, her eyes still half-lidded as she met Camilo's emerald ones. Since when was she awake? And how come he didn't notice until now? (Camilo you're too busy daydreaming and making love hearts with your eyes at her to notice.)

"L, lo siento, amor... I'll, I'll stand up now..."

It's too inappropriate for a boy to be laying on a bed next with a girl anyways.

Just the simple realization of that made Camilo's face turn embarrassingly red.

"Oho, ho, ho~ it seems that the two lovebirds have finally woken up!" The girl's mother called, a teasing tone laced upon her sugary voice.